Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Time for yearly "Friend of theFretboard Forum" donation to admin@thefretboard.co.uk

What's Hot
bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
edited August 2019 in Off Topic
I've just paid £20 by PayPal gift to **out-of-date paypal address**, and I encourage you to make a donation as well.

Edit - correct PayPal address is admin@thefretboard.co.uk

TheFretboard launched in August 2013: the founders asked for donations at the time, and I said I'd chip in £20 a year as a "Friend Of The Forum" - every August therefore I make a donation, and encourage others to do the same.

We enjoy this free forum off the back of the stupendous generosity of the founders and admins and moderators, not just in money they've spent on server costs etc, but most especially in the vast amounts of time they have all devoted to this place. For this reason, every year I also request that if funds permit, my £20 donation be put towards treating them to some token of appreciation, and once again you might like to do the same - perhaps alcohol, a slap-up meal, a Netflix subscription etc may help the noble modmins to feel appreciated for the saintly and thankless task they do.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments