SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(SOLD) - FS OR/ FT PRS DGT - Nice Pics here

What's Hot
KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
Any one selling/moving on a good condition one of these guitars and preferably looking for a trade on my lovely PRS DGT (value £1850) but happy to sell, too.

My 2013 DGT is in excellent condition (no dings), has a hard PRS case (tatty looking on the outside but fine inside), various tags and the brighter, more vibrant pic was from Coda but the other one shows it as it is ( a little subtler) - these pics were already in my IMGUR gallery but IMGUR is playing up again and so in the meantime, I have some pro ones that I can email anyone who's interested.
EDIT: Thanks to McToot for putting up the rest of the photos further down the thread

It's a great player and sounds excellent but I'm really a Superstrat (SSH) guy.
Weight is 7lbs 12oz

Apart from those high end brands shown in the header, I'd possibly consider an MM Luke or Levinson Blade RH4 but looking for HSS configuration and Gotoh trem with locking tuners rather than a Floyd Rose type.

I've tried and had quite a few Suhrs and the SSH Antique or the Peach Ltd Edt would be good

Price - £1850 PPG or Bank Transfer or Cash on Collection & the same on a trade

* Would prefer to do any handing over in person and meeting within the distances mentioned below as I'm not keen on packaging and posting this as basically, I've never done this before.

With any trades, I have to try the guitar first and so being in Central London or Surrey, I'll consider London, M25 and surrounding areas Beds, Herts, Bucks, Kent, Sussex, Suffolk and Essex

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments