SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 1983 BC Rich NJ Mockingbird Bass SOLD

What's Hot
twguitartwguitar Frets: 6
edited October 2019 in Basses £
1983 NJ Mockingbird bass in an amazing candy metallic red. Neck through Japanese build, it’s seen it’s fair share of use over the years as all good instruments do but a solid bass and hard to find in the UK.

-Maple neck through
-Mahogany wings
-Rosewood fretboard and head plate
-Candy Metallic Red finish
-Double reverse P pickups

This one is no case queen but will make a solid gigging bass, someone obviously tried a few different locations for the strap at some point too. Virtually impossible to capture the nature of the finish but its great in person, sort of shits with that candy/metalic element. Unfortunately need to make space for an incoming purchase and as a guitarists the basses are first up.

Looking for £650 and collection but can always work something out 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Welcome to The Fret Board.

Three points to make here.
    1. Your photographs have not uploaded. (Try Imgur or Dropbox.)
    2. Da management is very insistent that prices should be appear in listings.
    3. This forum has a notorious collector/hoarder of Seventies and Eighties Japanese instruments. For the right price, he will probably snaffle up your BCR in an instant.

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Welcome to The Fret Board.

Three points to make here.
    1. Your photographs have not uploaded. (Try Imgur or Dropbox.)
    2. Da management is very insistent that prices should be appear in listings.
    3. This forum has a notorious collector/hoarder of Seventies and Eighties Japanese instruments. For the right price, he will probably snaffle up your BCR in an instant.

Cheers! I was having a little trouble uploading the photos and posted before I finished! Think they should be there now
  • @Funkfingers - “Notorious”?!?!

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    @HarrySeven @Funkfingers I'd have gone with "omnipresent", I think. :) The bass is "teh roxx0r"! :heart:
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    edited September 2019
    DLM said:
    @HarrySeven @Funkfingers I'd have gone with "omnipresent", I think. The bass is "teh roxx0r"! heart

It's a big thumbs up from me*, but a bit beyond my (yesterday) post-Yamaha SG acquisition budget now.

*I used to own the 6-string version in identical finish - they would have made a great pair.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4915
    @Funkfingers - “Notorious”?!?!
    And a Duran Duran fan?
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14410
    Well, H7 does have a slight Birmingham bias. :)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Rich210Rich210 Frets: 577
    These look awesome man! Hope you find a buyer
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cheers guys, this one is now sold!