Taylor 210 Value

What's Hot
Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
I have a Taylor 210ce which I bought new in 2007 and just doesn't get played anymore since I got a Lowden so I'm thinking of moving it on.  I never really look at classifieds for acoustics can anyone give me a ballpark idea for what I should be pricing it at?  Ebay prices are all over the place.  It's pretty much mint and comes with the original hard case from taylor.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• A guesstimate based on the retail price would be about £500 to £600, but there is a lot of competition from fully solid bodied Eastman's in this price bracket.
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing.  I'll take some pics and just put it out there and see what happens 
  • GTCGTC Frets: 261
    My thought was that you would be doing very well to get £500. It is probably worth checking with the Sold listings on Reverb
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • For some reason, I always got the impression that second hand Dreadnought style Taylors tend to sell for a bit less than some of the other styles that are more closely associated with Taylor (such as the x14CE type).
  • Was that from Coda Music by chance? I bought one around the same time, I believe @stickyfiddle still has it
  • Was that from Coda Music by chance? I bought one around the same time, I believe @stickyfiddle still has it
    Yeah, I had that 214 as my sole acoustic for a long time. Sold it a couple of years ago to a chap in Abu Dhabi, who was also very happy with it. Best sub-1k guitars on the market imo, at least when they were new. I’m not so familiar with that market segment these days.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Was that from Coda Music by chance? I bought one around the same time, I believe @stickyfiddle still has it
    No I bought mine from Marcus Music in Belfast.  Im not sure that store's there anymore. 
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    Best sub 1k Taylor acoustic maybe