I preferred a Crafter over Martin and Taylor...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I
    Nice video by the way OP. Is that your arrangement?
    The Amazing grace section is inspired to Tommy Emmanuel, the middle section is a random arrangement and the final bluesy one is again stolen from T. E. 
    Sorry, I should have specified the Amazing Grace section. I play Stevie's Blues myself, so I was familiar with that one. : >
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I
    The Amazing grace section is inspired to Tommy Emmanuel, the middle section is a random arrangement and the final bluesy one is again stolen from T. E. 
    Sorry, I should have specified the Amazing Grace section. I play Stevie's Blues myself, so I was familiar with that one. : >
    I
    I
    I
    Yeah, Stevie's blues is the name. Listen TE playing amazing grace and you'll recognize the arrangement. I stole that from a live performance, if  I remember well...

• There's nothing wrong with Crafters...and that is a particularly beautiful one.

Nice sound.  Nice playing :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • There's nothing wrong with Crafters...and that is a particularly beautiful one.

Nice sound.  Nice playing :)
    Thanks mate!