SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: A lot of LH guitars

What's Hot

Duoton Lo-Diver LD1 #018 LH Lefty Left-Handed + Case 

£1500

This is a finished guitar with no lead time to wait. 

We are proud to announce that we are taking orders on our own made, own design Duoton Lo-Diver LD1 offsets. If you enjoy Jaguar, Jazzmaster, Mustang, and Mosrite / Univox, this is your thing!

It's a brand new guitar model, with a new approach to guitar building. We use different wood types for the bass and treble parts of the tonal range to make guitars more predictable and more consistent in production.

Specs:

• White Ash+Alder body with chestnut back.
  • 3.2kgs / 7lbs
  • Maple+Ebony neck, 24-3/4".
  • C shape / 12" fretboard
  • Hybrid frets: 1-13 frets nickel, and 14-22 frets stainless steel.
  • Nitro finish in Fiesta Red with Olympic white back.
  • Lindy Fralin Alnico Rod P90.
  • Vintage Gotoh tuners.
  • Staytrem bridge.
  • Bourns premium pots and USSR paper in oil capacitor.
  • Copper shielding.
  • Duesenberg LesTrem / Aluminum Hardtail.

We accept partial trade-ins for your gear.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Duoton Jagstang II #020 LH Lefty Left-Handed + Case 

£1000

This is a finished guitar with no lead time to wait.

Our take on a Jag-Stang, "improved and corrected" design.

Specs:

• Mahogany+Alder body (bass side mahogany).
    • 3.3kgs / 7.3lbs
    • Maple+Rosewood neck, 25,5".
    • C shape / 9,5" fretboard
    • Nitro finish in Fiesta Red.
    • Lindy Fralin Modern PAF / Lindy Fralin 54.
    • Neck pickup phase reversal switch.
    • Bridge humbucker coil split switch.
    • Vintage Gotoh tuners.
    • Mustang bridge with brass saddles.
    • Bourns premium pots and USSR paper in oil capacitor.
    • Copper shielding.

We accept partial trade-ins for your gear.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • russianbearrussianbear Frets: 246
    edited July 2020

Warmoth Jaguar 2012 Tobacco Burst LH Lefty + Case 

SOLD

Time to sell my first guitar built to the specs I wanted.

I was its only owner.

Built in 2012 in the USA, at the Warmoth factory.

Swamp ash body, reasonably light for a large guitar such as a Jag. The body is technically a Jazzmaster and will accept any Strat / JM neck. Finished in urethane, black / tobacco burst. Reasonably scratched from 7 years of home use.

Neck is very lightly figured maple (minor flames here&there), thin C profile, 11" slab ebony fretboard. Nickel frets. It's a 24-3/4" conversion neck (fits Strats & Jazzmasters). Graphite nut. Very well set up. Gotoh nickel vintage tuners that never go out of tune. EVER.

The neck has been in use for so many years that it's safe to say it is ultra stable and won't twist or cause you any problems. Finished in urethane.

It has two Fender Custom Shop John Cruz Limited pickups that I bought from a CS Strat owner that was selling its pickups. They are in the "Texas Special" sort of direction of tone.

Switching is: lower two pots are 250k vol + 250k tone, and 3-way pickups selector for regular single mode. On the horn is a master 2-way selector (regular singles / two singles in series aka "humbucker" ), and 1m vol + 1m tone for the series/humb mode. The humbucking mode works wonderfully with these pickups, and is an instant wow effect when you switch to it. The lower vol knob is also a push-push with a vol & tone bypass in the up position. Adds that extra bite & sparkle when you want it.

Currently equipped with a Kluson ABR1 bridge, and an aluminum stopbar. You can use Duesenberg LesTrem II with it if you need a tremolo.

Gator Jazzmaster hard case. It's a very serious professional instrument so please no ridiculous offers on it. Thanks for reading so far.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2020

Greco SA550 1980 Hollowbody ES LH Lefty Left Handed 

SOLD

As mint and original as it gets. It's a 1980 production year on top of everything. Very, very lightweight and resonant. It's fully hollow with no centerblock (ES 3-5-5, not 335).

Brand new Gator hard case.

• Tokai LS40 Korea LH Lefty Left Handed 

£400

Some scratches and dents present. Headstock is fine. 100% stock.

edited July 2020

1990 Greco EG500 EG 59-60 + Case LH Lefty Left handed 

SOLD

The one and only Les Paul you will ever need. Very, very reluctantly downsizing my personal part of the collection. The part you don't usually see on sale.

It's a 1990. All original and in great condition. It does absolutely everything a Les Paul must, and does it breathtakingly well.

The back of the headstock has a lacquer crack, which is cosmetic, but serves as a great reminder that LPs are mortal and they should be taken seriously.

• Peavey Tracer USA LH Lefty Left-Handed w. OHSC 

£600

That's the one you really want for the sound. I've owned: Ibanez Joe Satriani JS2000, Ibanez USRG30, Jacksons Japan, and kept this Peavey instead of them all. It is very, very good.

The neck is an asymmetrical thin compound profile. A C on the thin side, and a D on the thicker side. Mega-comfortable to play. 16" fretboard.

Bridge humb is Dimarzio. This guitar kicks butt. Kahler Floyd tremolo. Original LEFTY hard case, how cool is that?

I am located in EU, so EU/UK shipping is customs/tax - free. 
    edited July 2020

ESP Navigator Esparto Strat + Case LH Lefty Left Handed 

SOLD

Minimising my private collection further to make room for new guitars. This one is rare. Made in Japan at the ESP factory, Navigator is their domestic top shelf brand for copy models (Teles, Strats, LPs, etc).

Specs:

- Ash lightweight body. I believe it to be swamp ash, in particular.

- Maple 7.25" / C shape neck.

Upgrades:

- Lindy Fralin USA Real54 pickups set. Terrific vintage/moderate modern pickups, with lots of clarity and dynamics.

- Bourns premium pots, hand selected (by me) to work the best way in this particular guitar. Volume is log, tone is linear.

- USSR K40-Y9 0.01uf capacitor, the best you can get for the tone knob. Also carefully selected for optimal performance of the tone knobs. I kept the original pickguard and pickups selector toggle (it is a 3-way, by the way).

- Vintage stamped steel saddles.

- Professional copper shielding for reduced noise.

Brand new ABS hard case.

Shipping to UK/EU is tax free.

It's a no-nonsense professional vintage specs instrument, with a guaranteed "wow factor".

edited July 2020

Greco Jazz Bass 1976 LH Lefty Left Handed 

SOLD

This is a PROPER Jazz Bass. You'll sell your Fender after buying this one, so consider it an upgrade with cash your way!

edited July 2020

Tokai SG98 + Case LH Lefty Left Handed 

SOLD

It is in terrific cosmetic condition (but if condition is important for you - you need to PASS on my listings!)

Neck is thin but the shape of it has some "shoulders".
    Brand new Gator hard case.

No customs fees for EU and UK.
  • Don't forget to bookmark this topic, as I always have some fresh ones
  • I was safe until you posted a picture of a ruddy kitten!!!!! I now must buy everything.....The kitten even looks like our Storm, black British short hair. 

Ok, so I'll PM you about the stunning guitars. How did you know I want an offset?
    Are you plumbed into my mind like some Russian spook? 

Scary indeed.....
    If I had talent, I'd be talented.
    Red meat and functional mushrooms.
    Persistent and inconsistent guitar player.
    A lefty, hence a fog of permanent frustration

Not enough guitars, pedals, and cricket bats.
    USA Deluxe Strat - Martyn Booth Special - Electromatic
    FX Plex - Cornell Romany
  • longjawlongjaw Frets: 420
    Lovin' that Greco LP, if I didn't have a full compliment of Les Pauls already I would have been interested.
  • longjaw said:
    Lovin' that Greco LP, if I didn't have a full compliment of Les Pauls already I would have been interested.
    do you have one like my EG480? With a chambered/semihollow body? These are very different animals.
  • longjawlongjaw Frets: 420
    No, got a couple of MIJ Tokais, 2 Gibson's and an Epi Custom. #AllLesPauledOut
    edited November 2019
    Ah left handed, haven't noticed that initially. Well, you'd LOVE that 1990 Greco. 200%.

Legend Stratocaster 

£240 SHIPPED

It's a great budget alternative to a Squier. Manufactured by the Aria brand. Has a much better neck than Squiers - 16" slat radius and very comfortable. Condition is basically as new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpwPbkuwX00