fao Brook fans

What's Hot
TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7349
an OM and a Taw at Coda secondhand 
Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1534
    They dont often come up 2nd hand - damn fine guitars.
    I’ll be heading down to devon to select some woods for a 12 string in a week’s time. Rather looking forward to it :)

Adam

• Got a clyst they are truly fantastic guitars 
  • GTCGTC Frets: 261
    It is always a delight each time I go down there. I picked up my 2008 Spruce / Koa lefty Tamar conversion earlier in the week following my new custom Taw last month - fantastic job. 

I'm thinking about a new custom crossover nylon lefty - and a friend is keen on them making a guitar for him from a fallen walnut tree from his father-in-law's house in Picardy.

There's something in their guitars which give them a touch of magic - and they are such nice people too.

I've no doubt you will enjoy your trip Kalimna - but make sure you follow their directions and not SatNav like I did on my first visit
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GTC said:
    It is always a delight each time I go down there. I picked up my 2008 Spruce / Koa lefty Tamar conversion earlier in the week following my new custom Taw last month - fantastic job. 

I'm thinking about a new custom crossover nylon lefty - and a friend is keen on them making a guitar for him from a fallen walnut tree from his father-in-law's house in Picardy.

There's something in their guitars which give them a touch of magic - and they are such nice people too.

I've no doubt you will enjoy your trip Kalimna - but make sure you follow their directions and not SatNav like I did on my first visit
    All of which is true, but especially the satnav bit. I've been twice - got lost the first time, completely lucked out the second.

Oh, and make sure you try to go in the correct door. One of them doesn't work. Can't remember which one, though. (Not kidding. I embarrassed myself on both visits because of that.)
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
  • GTCGTC Frets: 261

Oh, and make sure you try to go in the correct door. One of them doesn't work. Can't remember which one, though. (Not kidding. I embarrassed myself on both visits because of that.)
    It's the one on the left
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1534
    Thanks for the advice chaps :) 
    I managed to find Brook around 15 yesrs ago for my Tavy in yew and walnut, but that was without satnav. Perhaps that made things easier!
    I also remember the 2 doors, hopefully i'll remember which one to open :)

Adsm