Creative Acoustic Guitar

What's Hot
Hopefully it will be ok to post this here, but if it's not, I won't be offended if mods or admin delete this. It's been a while since I've been on here and posted anything, and I don't want anyone to feel like I'm spamming the page with undue self-promotion.

Earlier this year, my Lick Library tutorial course "Creative Acoustic Guitar" was released. It covers a whole load of techniques, chords, exercises, and insights about experimenting and exploring musical options on an acoustic guitar.

Since the content of this course is applicable to any guitar, and that it's received very positive feedback and some favourable reviews, I thought it would be good to let people know that it's available here:

https://www.licklibrary.com/store/nick-harrison/57791/creative-acoustic-guitar
Teacher, musician, generally an enthusiastic and peaceful idealist. Run the Contemporary Guitar Performance Workshop education project and the Audio Design Workshop studio. Online guitar and piano/keyboard lessons available over Zoom/Skype. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6627
    Looks great. I think it would be pretty grumpy of anyone not to let you bring it to people's attention. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975 said:
    Looks great. I think it would be pretty grumpy of anyone not to let you bring it to people's attention. 
    Thank you very much.

I just didn’t want it to look like mindless self-promotional spam since I’ve not posted on here in a long time. I was more active on the old intermusic (and then music radar forums) but that’s going back some years now...
    Teacher, musician, generally an enthusiastic and peaceful idealist. Run the Contemporary Guitar Performance Workshop education project and the Audio Design Workshop studio. Online guitar and piano/keyboard lessons available over Zoom/Skype. 
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Nice to see you posting again, NIk! :)
  • DLM said:
    Nice to see you posting again, NIk! :)
    Thank you.

It's good to be back. :) 
  • For anyone who might not be aware of this course, or otherwise for people who do know about this one (but might not have purchased it), my creative acoustic guitar course is currently at the pretty amazing price of £10 on Lick library's webstore:

https://www.licklibrary.com/store/nick-harrison/57791/creative-acoustic-guitar
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I bought the DVD, and think it's excellent. 
  • CarpeDiem said:
    I bought the DVD, and think it's excellent. 
    Thank you very much!

If you have any questions about it, let me know. More than happy to answer.

:)
  • CarpeDiem said:
    I bought the DVD, and think it's excellent. 
    Thank you very much!

If you have any questions about it, let me know. More than happy to answer.

:)
    Many thanks Nik - much appreciated.
  • Thank you for buying it!

Always nice when people place their faith in my work.
  • Currently available on a Christmas discount for £10! 
  • This course had some new interest in it recently, and I'm trying to keep that momentum going...

For any and all creative acoustic players! (it's very transferrable content too, so electric player could get quite a lot out of some of the concepts and ideas here too).

All the best,

Nik
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2629
    Well I’ve just paid $20 and I still think I’m getting a bargain.  This creative technique and stamina material is exactly what I need.
  • nikharrisonnikharrison Frets: 94
    edited November 2023
    Cranky said:
    Well I’ve just paid $20 and I still think I’m getting a bargain.  This creative technique and stamina material is exactly what I need.
    Thank you very much. 

Sincerely appreciated.  
  • With an imminent Lick Library/ GI Magazine merger, I've been trying to bring this course to people's attention and let them know that it should be available now if you have a Guitar Interactive Magazine subscription...

Much as it would be nice to think that people would still feel that it's worth paying for :)