SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Roland S50 12 bit sampling keyboard

What's Hot
Just putting this out there as i will be selling in the new year via other platforms as well
An original Roland S50 12 bit sampling keyboard - bought about 5 years ago when i was in an 80's tribute.
I think i was sacked about 4 and a half years ago and been in the loft ever since.
Includes a monitor (generic) and the lead which connects them.
To be fair the monitor revolutionises it.
As i remember "most" of it worked especially the disk drive and I think all the keys.
There are a load of sample disks.
If any interest , i'll locate some photos and set it all up.
Bear in mind it's at least 30 years old.
Looking for around £400
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Just putting this out there as i will be selling in the new year via other platforms as well
    An original Roland S50 12 bit sampling keyboard - bought about 5 years ago when i was in an 80's tribute.
    I think i was sacked about 4 and a half years ago and been in the loft ever since.
    Includes a monitor (generic) and the lead which connects them.
    To be fair the monitor revolutionises it.
    As i remember "most" of it worked especially the disk drive and I think all the keys.
    If any interest , i'll locate some photos and set it all up.
    Bear in mind it's at least 30 years old.
    Looking for around £400
    I think it's about time you came down.

GLWTS  =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • good comment - made me laugh on this wet friday in the midlands !"!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14320
    I am racking my brain to remember whether these discs are combined System and Sound Data? (Without a system boot disc, the Roland S-50 is a large paperweight.) Some esoteric functions will be on a separate Utilities disc. 
    Be seeing you.