SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

various pickups for sale (Dimarzio, Kent Armstrong, Ibanez)

hi all

I'm having a massive clear-out of parts that I'm not going to, or never got round to using. I got other gear coming on sale soon too.

to start with, some pickups I hope will interest you. thanks for looking. postage can be discussed

Dimarzio Paf Pro £40 (ground wire snapped off, but you can peel sleeve and solder one to it)

DPAF1

DPAF2 DPAF3

Kent Armstrong pickups:  Grinder, Super Rocker and Howler £25, £25 &£20

KA1 KAHSDO2

KAHRO1 KAHRO2

KASTH1 KASTH2

Ibanez V7 & V8 £45 the pair
V71 V72 V73

mighty mite humbucker & Mighty mite single coil £15 (no information on them)

7-BEE77-D2-571-A-47-BE-B404-C374728-DE38-A311-A266-F-FE87-44-C8-B48-C-773-C825-DC53-DD235-F805-38-A4-43-DE-93-AE-D840-B6-C4-D8-D1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14320
    How long is the insulated section of the DiMarzio PAF Pro output cable? (From the pickup baseplate to the point where the four colour-coded conductors are exposed?
    Be seeing you.
  • How long is the insulated section of the DiMarzio PAF Pro output cable? (From the pickup baseplate to the point where the four colour-coded conductors are exposed?
    around 30 cm

thanks
  • Dimarzio and Ibanez pickups are now sold !
  • Kent Armstrong Grinder pickup sold!