SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - WANTED Strat body

cemskycemsky Frets: 1
edited December 2019 in Parts £
Looking for US Fender Strat spec body.
show me what you have for sale...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cemskycemsky Frets: 1
    edited December 2019
    I am also looking for Dimarzio Area T 615 Tele bridge pickup for sale for my Telecaster...
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8820
    tFB Trader
    We’ve got 3 available just now. They’ll be on our website soon. 
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3044
    No idea if its US spec, but I have a scruffy MIM Lone Star Strat body in the loft........
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• @paulnb57; Well, looking to fit strat plus neck and bridge to it. So, 55mm neck pocket and 45mm thick approx
    Hence I have mentioned American spec... let us know if yours matches what I am after
    cemsky said:
    @paulnb57; Well, looking to fit strat plus neck and bridge to it. So, 55mm neck pocket and 45mm thick approx
    Hence I have mentioned American spec... let us know if yours matches what I am after
    OK 
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

edited December 2019
    cemsky said:
    @paulnb57; Well, looking to fit strat plus neck and bridge to it. So, 55mm neck pocket and 45mm thick approx
    55mm neck pocket, check
    45mm body thickness, check
    Lone Star was HSS so is routed as such from the factory
    Original trem is 52mm spacing, however I have a Wilky Vintage trem that fits and is 54mm saddle spacing or the original if needed
    Black body has a few edge dings from the previous owner, I swapped the body for a Walnut jobby from Guitarbuild....hence it sulks in the loft!....
    pm me an email address for photos if required....

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8820
    tFB Trader
    Isn’t the Strat Plus a two point trem? 
  • Isn’t the Strat Plus a two point trem? 
    Yes it is. Ideally I buy one with 2 holes already drilled. However, I am comfortable to convert 6 hole to accommodate 2.