SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Blackstar HT1RH Bronco Tan head and cab 1x12 - £175

riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
edited January 2020 in Amps £
Blackstar limited edition 1W valve amp (with reverb) and matching1x12 cab, barely used, was bought for spare room/bedroom but I don't really user it there.
Unmarked and as new, original cardboard packaging available if you want it. 
Bristol/South Gloucestershire area. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

•  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Manufacturer blurb- 

The HT-1RH Bronco Tan Pack from Blackstar features a regular HT-1RH, all-valve 1 Watt head and HT-112, 1 x 12" speaker cabinet. You'll notice a lovely new bronco tan covering to add the aesthetic flare to this limited edition mini-stack. 

The stunning HT-1RH and HT112 Bronco tan pack delivers all the valve-powered punch of its standard HT-1RH brother. Dressed in bronco tan covering and sleek metal corners it’s also more than capable of driving a 4x12! Featuring two footswitchable channels, Blackstar's patented ISF control, and a lush digital reverb the HT-1RH Bronco tan pack is guaranteed to sound as great as it looks.

Blackstar HT-1RH And HT112 Bronco Pack Features:

• Innovative 1 Watt valve head 
    • 1 x ECC83 and 1 x ECC82 
    • Unique push-pull power amp design 
    • Two channels 
    • Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) 
    • 12" 50 Watt speaker custom designed by Blackstar 
    • Digital Stereo Reverb 
    • External speaker output - 16 Ohms mono 
    • Award-winning boutique clean tones and modern high gain distortions 
    • Limited edition tan ‘Bronco’ covering 
    • Limited to 750 pieces worldwide

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5653
    That looks really sweet and my house already looks like an amp shop. *sigh*

Anything that might float your goat trade wise? 
  • Well, I'm sort of ok for amps and pedals tbh......if I sell both this and my strat I'll either keep the money or get another guitar, so unless you have guitars to suggest (with the relevant additions of cash either way, with or without my strat etc etc) it seems complex and unlikely....sorry!  :)
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5653
    Almost certainly the answer I needed, if not the one I wanted :)
  • Could be tempted. Can you post? 
  • Could be tempted. Can you post? 

Thanks, but prefer to find a buyer who can collect or meet....not sure courier costs are worth the aggravation, especially if/when they break stuff too, on occasion
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4671
    If you have the original packaging, post it.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    edited October 2019
    Ok, following rlw's directive, I've boxed it up and it looks to be around 25kg in weight.  A quick look at Royal mail prices on it suggest the cheapest shipping cost for a two day delivery that's tracked is 46 quid.
    Based on this I doubt anyone will still be interested but if you are, pls say so and we can discuss/negotiate. 
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18378
    dazzajl said:
    That looks really sweet and my house already looks like an amp shop. *sigh*

Anything that might float your goat trade wise? 
    I haven't had my goat floated in an age.
    Only kidding  ;)
    Have you tried Parcel2Go website?
    Most carriers are more concerned with size rather than weight.

I bunged in a 25kg weight & under 1 metre size (no postcodes) in the UK.
    https://www.parcel2go.com/quotes?col=219&dest=219&mdd=0&p=1~25&quotetype=Default
    edited October 2019
    Have you tried Parcel2Go website?
    Most carriers are more concerned with size rather than weight.

I bunged in a 25kg weight & under 1 metre size (no postcodes) in the UK.
    https://www.parcel2go.com/quotes?col=219&dest=219&mdd=0&p=1~25&quotetype=Default
    Thanks, but when I enter the actual measurements (57x53x53) the minimum is £25, through to 35 ish but all with a token 20 quid cover.  To insure stuff via courier (especially music gear) is fraught with hassle and risk, and whilst the potential of losing 175 quid isn't the end of the world, the problems are exacerbated by the recipient getting the box open and finding it had been damaged in transit or doesn't work any more etc....I then have to refund him and have kit I can't use that will cost me more money to retrieve.....to be honest I hold on for a local buyer most of the time simply to avoid the potential ballache of such a scenario. 
    If nobody local or within mutually acceptable driving distance buys it I think I just talked myself into keeping it.  o
    ^  Thanks, I think I understand your position.
    All that I would say is that from my experience of relating to members here, I doubt that you would need to worry too much about negative experiences. A ridiculous, sweeping statement, but from my perspective, it's true.
    If I didn't own far too many amps (including a Blackstar HT1R) I'd buy yours & take a chance on shipping, just 'cos it is soooo pretty  :)
    Cheers.
  • Cheers and thanks for the link and encouragement.  I think if it was for something more valuable I'd pay whatever was required for full insurance and go for it, but for something that's the price of a pedal.....and which sounds great but just doesn't get used.....I'll see if I get a bite from anyone who can collect first, then if not I'll either hold onto it or ship it regardless and hope for a good outcome. 
    I had a Blues Junior delivered last year which I actually saw the courier driver drop as he unloaded it from the back of his van.  Only about a foot or so, but still. I took delivery but informed the shop I'd bought it from.  Sure enough, it had loud crackling noises, a blue flickering valve too, which was probably due to the impact, but who can tell....anyway,to their credit the shop swapped it out without question.just made me a little wary of couriers....
    edited December 2019
    For sale again. Collection or mutual meet only though, I'm not going to courier this.

Thanks 
  • And bump 
  • OK, shipping may be possible but at additional cost as per thread....about 25 quid should cover it I guess.  Prefer collection/meet though. Thanks all
  • Bump

• Anyone in the Bristol area fancy a cheap amp?