Anyone bought a volante?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Yes it gets pretty dark and there's a low cut too. Also I think the wear affects the different delay types differently. Is it worth me doing an in depth demo or is that redundant?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I did one here:

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    JohnCordy said:
    yeh still love it!
    Came for the Volante, stayed for the playing. Awesome! 

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6627
    I did one here:

Lovely vid there. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.

• I'm interested in one of these, the Helix Stomp is okay but doesn't blow me away in the delay department, it's sounds good but I'd like a bit more interactivity. Plus it cuts out randomly, so I've lost a bit of trust in it..... 
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7744
    Damn. Thought this was an Aston Martin thread!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lovely playing on the demos. It sounds really digital to me. I know it is digital, but it doesnt sound much like a Binson to me.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601

You only need two knobs to get a whole variety of tones.

Is one of those the guitarist .. ;-)

An intriging pedal.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Lovely playing on the demos. It sounds really digital to me. I know it is digital, but it doesnt sound much like a Binson to me.
    Well I've compared it to a Space Echo and it sounds dead on for the character to me. You have to remember it's not ape-ing any particular device, just the mechanics and sonic approach of getting echoes from drum delays, vintage tape delays, and modern studio tape delays.

Bye!

Well I've compared it to a Space Echo and it sounds dead on for the character to me. You have to remember it's not ape-ing any particular device, just the mechanics and sonic approach of getting echoes from drum delays, vintage tape delays, and modern studio tape delays.
    Fair enough. I've got an re-201 here and it sounds very different in the demos to me! There's a lot of other factors at play. At the end of the day it's what you do with it that counts.
    Fair enough. I've got an re-201 here and it sounds very different in the demos to me! There's a lot of other factors at play. At the end of the day it's what you do with it that counts.
    Yeah for sure. It's a lot of minutiae at the end of the day. Great to geek out over but doesn't really help the music.

I love the Volante because it's so interactive, more like an instrument that you can play in its own right than something like the dd500 or even timeline, but I have and love those two for different things.

Bye!

• nowhere near as polished and thorough as @WiresDreamDisasters vid, but here's some bits that'll get you making noise!
  • JohnCordy said:
    nowhere near as polished and thorough as @WiresDreamDisasters vid, but here's some bits that'll get you making noise!
    I think your stuff is brilliant tbh john

Bye!