New For 2020

What's Hot
MojopickupsMojopickups Frets: 308
2019 has been a busy year, thanks for the business, most of you know I'm moving away from standard designs and here is a sneak preview of the new Bigsby (PAB) and adjustable staples.
0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nice looking work as ever Marc, what’s prompted the move then? I can’t think of many (any?!) builders out there that have done the same, but I presume it gets a bit stale churning out the same old PAF replicas etc?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MojopickupsMojopickups Frets: 308
    tFB Trader
    Nice looking work as ever Marc, what’s prompted the move then? I can’t think of many (any?!) builders out there that have done the same, but I presume it gets a bit stale churning out the same old PAF replicas etc?

Thanks Simon, I'm just trying to keep it interesting but also every pickup maker makes humbuckers etc so just trying to carve out a niche.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    Lovely jobs !!!!!! B)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8820
    tFB Trader
    Good to see you Marc, I’ll be back soon for more Mojo :)
  • Always impressed by all the customed fabricated parts. Your website is a wonderful/terrible place for DIY'ers, I've spent ages imagining all the fun uses for the beautiful stuff you make. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3491
    edited December 2019
    @Mojopickups ;;;What are the measurements of your Kleenex pickups btw?  How much more routing would the Dynasonic or Adjustable staple need? 

Do you have any other pickups in the works?  A P13 perhaps?  I still have the Speedbumps you have which are awesome.

It's a shame the Guyatone LG50's are off the website as it could have been awesome to see someone pair one with the Bigsby Bar pickup to make the blue Coodercaster, I imagine Waterslide would have done some.

The Jetson looks awesome as well. I spoke to Darren and he thought it would be great to use them to recreate something electric that sounds a bit like the 50's D-18E.

• MojopickupsMojopickups Frets: 308
    tFB Trader
     Here is the Kleenex Sizing.

P13's I've toyed with the idea, just not sure there is a demand.

The LG 50s were a massive flop, the only product I've done that just hasn't sold, a lot of investment for nothing.
    I might put them on the website again in the future, just have too much going on right now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1368
    amazing stuff. might be after a staple p90 sometime in future.

always wondered if anyone was repro'ing the old dearmond soundhole pickup, without the B string pole. prices on them have gone a bit crazy but making brand new ones might not be much cheaper...
  •  Here is the Kleenex Sizing.

P13's I've toyed with the idea, just not sure there is a demand.

The LG 50s were a massive flop, the only product I've done that just hasn't sold, a lot of investment for nothing.
    I might put them on the website again in the future, just have too much going on right now.

Thanks for the info Marc about the Kleenex pickups.

A shame to hear the LG-50's were a flop. 

Btw, how's the Goldtop that Darren made?  I had a go on it 'in the white' and it seemed spectacular!

• DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3261
    tFB Trader
    Love your pickups, just need to build more and faster next year

I'll try and get that silvertone together after I've cleared my current lot, hopefully I'll get going on that custom in my next lot
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)