SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1993 Foto Flame MIJ HSS Strat £400, Suhr and Tele Sold.

What's Hot
Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1646
edited March 2020 in Guitars £
Reluctant sale time. The herd is getting out of control so, with a heavy heart, moving some on.

Based in Edinburgh and not keen on shipping whatsoever as there’s a thread every week about lost or damaged stuff! However...

R.e. shipping - I've managed to grab a box so could possibly ship one of the 2. From what I've seen, it'd probably be DHL as they're the only ones who's insurance covers musical instruments.

Descriptions are brief but absolutely happy to answer any questions or provide more photos.

Really, I’m hoping to reduce numbers rather than trade but anything interesting then hit me up. I'll probably sell these 3 then buy just one guitar to fill the void. Would rather trade up than down and not really after an amp. Not into pointy things really. Musicman, Suhr, Gibson etc. Happy to add cash if needed for something extra shiney.

SOLD - Suhr Classic Pro HSS in Fiesta Red £1600 Drop to £1500 - Sold for £1400

This is basically mint as far as I can see. Comes with the very good Suhr gig bag. Currently got 9.5s on and plays great. A shade over 8lbs. 

I’ve had it for a year or so but it’s just too... pristine and precise for me. I can’t fault it but find myself just drawn back to my Fenders when I’m feeling Stratty. Not sure why as this is built better, set up better and easier to play but hey ho, I’m not a rational creature.

Edit - new photos added to the gallery. Found the floor traveller, it's a 2015 model, ful specs included on the photo of the traveller.

Gallery -
https://imgur.com/a/XnHrzlo

https://i.imgur.com/OH8o5lu.jpg

2. Fender MIJ 62 Tele Custom £450 - Sold

Cool as hell but I’ve got a Baja as well that just seems... well, it’s sonic blue. However, this is still damn handsome. I had a Dimarzio Tone Zone put in the bridge because I’m a savage but might still have the original pickup kicking about. Had it from new and it did me proud across many gigs. Pretty low comfy action and it’s currently got 9s on I think.

It’s about 10/12 years old and, too be honest, could use a fret dress. Not a refret yet but I’d look to get a dress if I was keeping it. Reflected in the price. Got a couple of dings that I tried to get in the pics. No bag or case with this. 

Gallery -
https://imgur.com/a/Jc6SVHt

https://i.imgur.com/ks4aChd

3. Fender MIJ Foto Flame HSS Strat £400

Rock beast that I accidentally came home with one day from the guitar shop. I don’t know much about these beyond some people really like them and some hate them. I just remember playing a bunch of super expensive Strats in the shop and then playing this and it felt and sounded great. One of those ‘why pay the extra 3k for a CS when this fits me like a glove?’ moments. I convinced myself I needed it anyway :-)

Plenty of dings, a replacement screw on the Floyd low E, not sure what the humbucker is. No idea what year but will check the serial and update. Currently got 9s on as I’m a wuss. How’s that for an accurate description? :-)

However, Low action, easy and fun to play, sounds good clean or filthy even with me butchering Sambora riffs. Feels light, radius is pretty flat. Cool guitar for not much £££. 

Gallery -
https://imgur.com/a/DktnpRZ

https://i.imgur.com/XGGocQR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mLVxgAy.jpg

Thanks for looking and sorry for the lame descriptions. However, will answer any questions as best I can!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1646
    Image embed fail :-(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Gentle bumpage 
    Bumpy 
  • I like #3 so have another bump... Need to shift a machine myself first though..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • That 62 tele is stunning! I'm after one at the moment but I'm miles away in Leeds so it's a shame about the shipping! Good luck with the sale! :) 
    That 62 tele is stunning! I'm after one at the moment but I'm miles away in Leeds so it's a shame about the shipping! Good luck with the sale! :) 
    Cheers buddy. It’s damn cool and I’ll probably regret selling it as I’ve had it a good few years but up to about 13 electrics and the wife will kill me if I don’t shift a couple :-(

Don't have a hard case for it and can’t trust couriers. Too many horror stories on here recently!
  • Dan_Halen said:
    That 62 tele is stunning! I'm after one at the moment but I'm miles away in Leeds so it's a shame about the shipping! Good luck with the sale! :) 
    Cheers buddy. It’s damn cool and I’ll probably regret selling it as I’ve had it a good few years but up to about 13 electrics and the wife will kill me if I don’t shift a couple :-(

Don't have a hard case for it and can’t trust couriers. Too many horror stories on here recently!
    No worries! I'll drop you a message about options as I do really like it, been after one for years!
    Bump
    Bumpage
    Bump, trades added, possible collection from Cambs over Xmas.
    December bump
    Bump. Got a box so could ship one of them for about 30 quid if that helps. 
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    I don't need a strat but that's a cool looking MIJ
    Cheers!
    Bumpy
    Bumparoo
    Suhr and Tele gone to forum members. Just the Strat left. 
    Strat back up and drop to £400. Will ship with UPS this time as DHL are not top of my Xmas card list.