Belated birthday NGD

What's Hot
joetelejoetele Frets: 947
So, I've had my eye on this for a while, whilst also trying to shift a couple of guitars that are no longer essential...and an old acoustic. The acoustic sold, and my wife gave me some birthday money towards it, and now it's come home. Needed a bit of adjustment to get the action how I like it but it's pretty much there. 

Ibanez RC330T, basically a less pointy strat with all the relevant tonal bases covered. Lovely binding around the edges with a black rear, sounds fantastic and the neck is stunning. 

http://imgur.com/gallery/q0CjqYs

I'll try and paste the images from the Imgur link later unless a mod can help. 
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 2998
    Yeah that’s nice man 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4663
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516
    I haven't seen one of those before.  There's a hint of Brian May about it.  And Maton.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    Thanks @mikeyrob73 ; 

Philly_Q said:
    I haven't seen one of those before.  There's a hint of Brian May about it.  And Maton.
    It's definitely very lovely. As usual, pics don't do it justice, it's very sleek in person. Sounds like a strat but with a bit more grunt 
  • Very Sumptuous!
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    This remains a stunning guitar but I'm just no sure it's for me....I prefer something a bit more Telecastery I'm afraid. Anyone interested? 
  • rossirossi Frets: 1698
    I played the "Tele " version of this in PMT and it was very nice apart from fret sprout .Better ergonomics for me than a standard tele ie belly cut ,offset  etc .the fret sprout doesnt bother me as I would prolly do a fret level any way as  a matter of course.I didnt buy as I had been informed where it would be shoved if I bought any more guitars home apart from Gumtree cheapies.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    rossi said:
    I played the "Tele " version of this in PMT and it was very nice apart from fret sprout .Better ergonomics for me than a standard tele ie belly cut ,offset  etc .the fret sprout doesnt bother me as I would prolly do a fret level any way as  a matter of course.I didnt buy as I had been informed where it would be shoved if I bought any more guitars home apart from Gumtree cheapies.
    Yeah the Tele version looks lovely for sure. They're stunning guitars. Incredible quality for the money