Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Concerts/gigs you've been to

What's Hot
HaychHaych Frets: 5596
edited January 2020 in Music
Stolen from something a friend put on facetube:

Something  to do if you’re bored! 

First concert - Don’t remember

Last concert- Ariana Grande. 

Best concert - Rush, Molson Amphitheater 1st July 1997

Loudest concert - Pat Travers - like having a shipping container of gravel dropped on you from a great height!

Worst concert - Joe Satriani

Seen the most - Rush, Mark Knopfler, Pat Travers or Del Amitri - seen them all so many times it will be one of them. 

Most fun concert - Rush, they are quite hilarious. 

Most Surprising concert  - The Zutons. 

Next concert - Blues Club, if you can call it a concert. Larkin Poe coming up too. 

Wish I had seen - Dire Straits, almost got to see them in Sheffield in September 1st 1991 but had school the next day so the parental units wouldn’t let me go. After all that I didn’t have school the next day! It was teacher training! Thanks mum!

Craziest concert - not sure I’ve ever been to a crazy concert, Ariana Grande was proper bonkers though. 

Copy and paste yours.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12255

First concert - Shakin Stevens (my brother took me)

Last concert- Pixies last year at Alli Palli. 

Best concert - Maybe Radiohead 1994 at Southsea Pyramids, Roger Waters The Wall at O2, Pixies was a bucket list band.

Loudest concert - Oasis, Earls Court, I can still feel where it damaged my hearing 20+ years later.

Worst concert - Paul McCartney at Glastonbury.

Seen the most - The Levellers, Oasis, Radiohead

Most fun concert - Levellers generally a riot, ozrics tentacles from what I remember

Most Surprising concert  - Country 2 country, dragged along by missus munckee and saw some great live bands.. 

Next concert - Not sure. 

Wish I had seen - I had tickets for stone roses last proper gig as original line up first time and U2 achtung baby tour and missed both for girls.

Craziest concert - Oasis finsbury park, worst atmosphere and most fighting I've ever seen at a gig. 

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    edited January 2020

First concert - (with tickets) Thin Lizzy 18/12/79

Last concert-  I think The Specials 2019

Best concert - no idea really, maybe Diamond Head circa 1985 as I went from my sick bed and felt well for 90 minutes. 

Loudest concert - probably The Damned circa 1988, I had to leave the hall 

Worst concert - probably Furniture about the same time as The Damned, only paid for gig I walked out of.

Seen the most - Saxon ( about 6 times, many many, many years ago), Seth Lakeman ( maybe 5 times), The Larks ( 4 or 5 times over a couple of years) and Spear of Destiny several times( as they used our student union for warm up gigs ). 

Most fun concert - possibly the Bhundu Boys for crowd involvement ( these are some old memories). In more recent times maybe Chic who were both serious musicians and great fun. 

Most Surprising concert  - Nick Kershaw

Next concert - nothing booked, probably Moseley Jazz

Wish I had seen - made the effort to see SRV and/ or Rory Gallagher

Craziest concert - possibly Magnum in a pub in Wolverhampton. A friend of mine got me in to a 'secret' gig which turned out to be some kind of favour for Hells Angels ( or Outlaws or something, I don't know I was 19). Nothing really happened but it felt crazy at the time. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8591

First concert - King Crimson, Friars Aylesbury. (The following week it was the equally unknown Edgar Broughton band).

Last concert - Robert Cray and Joe Bonnamassa, Mumbai. Cray was good. JB was less than average.

Best concert - Stephane Grappelli, St Albans Civic Hall (or whatever it was called at the time).

Loudest concert - Pat Travers, Frankfurt Sinkasten. It was so loud that Pat couldn’t hear his monitors.

Worst concert - Black Eyed Sue. They were in the charts shortly before, and only really knew one song.

Seen the most - Barclay James Harvest. I generally don’t do repeats, but they’ve happened to be playing in towns where I was working.

Most fun concert - I’ll have to cheat here. Playing is even more fun than listening, so the most fun will be my return to gigging in 2001. Location: a tent somewhere in Lincolnshire.

Most Surprising concert  - Yes, Paris Adelphi. Surprising for the audience. Lady in front of me was in fur coat and pearls. 

Next concert - Not sure. I don’t like large venues.

Wish I had seen - Rolling Stones at Hyde Park in 1960-something. I didn’t go that year.

Craziest concert - Focus, Aylesbury Assembly Rooms (long demolished). Jan and Thijs were not on speaking terms. They had a flaming row and disappeared to different pubs. We didn’t know whether they would come back, and whether they would be sober enough to play if they did. I was working security, and spent over an hour talking to a worried Pierre Van der Linden, whilst other members of the team combed the local pubs looking for them. It was a storming gig with Jan and Thijs trying to out do each other on stage. Definitely the fastest guitar playing I’ve ever seen.

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    Roland said:

First concert - King Crimson, Friars Aylesbury. (The following week it was the equally unknown Edgar Broughton band).

Last concert - Robert Cray and Joe Bonnamassa, Mumbai. Cray was good. JB was less than average.

Best concert - Stephane Grappelli, St Albans Civic Hall (or whatever it was called at the time).

Loudest concert - Pat Travers, Frankfurt Sinkasten. It was so loud that Pat couldn’t hear his monitors.

Worst concert - Black Eyed Sue. They were in the charts shortly before, and only really knew one song.

Seen the most - Barclay James Harvest. I generally don’t do repeats, but they’ve happened to be playing in towns where I was working.

Most fun concert - I’ll have to cheat here. Playing is even more fun than listening, so the most fun will be my return to gigging in 2001. Location: a tent somewhere in Lincolnshire.

Most Surprising concert  - Yes, Paris Adelphi. Surprising for the audience. Lady in front of me was in fur coat and pearls. 

Next concert - Not sure. I don’t like large venues.

Wish I had seen - Rolling Stones at Hyde Park in 1960-something. I didn’t go that year.

Craziest concert - Focus, Aylesbury Assembly Rooms (long demolished). Jan and Thijs were not on speaking terms. They had a flaming row and disappeared to different pubs. We didn’t know whether they would come back, and whether they would be sober enough to play if they did. I was working security, and spent over an hour talking to a worried Pierre Van der Linden, whilst other members of the team combed the local pubs looking for them. It was a storming gig with Jan and Thijs trying to out do each other on stage. Definitely the fastest guitar playing I’ve ever seen.

I had quite low expectations when I went to see Robert Cray but he was great, possibly should have listed him as my most surprising. A bit like Chic in that seeing consummate musicians who don't disappear up their own arses is a joy even if the records leave you a bit cold.     
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    edited January 2020

First concert - Fear Factory / earthtone9 @ London Astoria 2001

Last concert - Waynestock (Big Business, Boss Keloid, Slomatics, Inter Arma etc) London Nov 2019

Best concert - Godflesh / Goatsnake / DRI @ Kentish Town Forum 2011

Loudest concert - SunnO))) headline set @ Temples Festival 2015 (they broke the PA)

Worst concert - I never go to bad gigs....alright alright, probably Dimmu Borgir 2003 or whenever...

Seen the most - Probably Eyehategod, think I'm up to four

Most fun concert - SYL / Devin Townsend / Zimmers Hole @ Mean Fiddler 2003 - the rendition of 'Earth Day' from Devy put everybody on Cloud Nine

Most Surprising concert - Cult Of Luna @ Camden Underworld 2007 - surprised me because of how utterly bored I was. At the other end of the spectrum I went to see Ufomammut at the same venue in 2016 just because I was given a spare ticket...still one of the best live bands I've ever seen.

Next concert - Bismuth / Body Void on Jan 18th (afternoon show, gonna be quite weird)

Wish I had seen - Pantera - very very nearly saw them at Tattoo The Planet 2001 but they pulled out cos of 9/11

Craziest concert - Cephalic Carnage / Exhumed @ Camden Underworld 2003 was quite manic, and thoroughly awesome

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
    edited January 2020

First concert - Van Halen on The Women and Children First Tour (*1980 at The Rainbow, Finsbury Park)

Last concert- Dan Reed, FM and Gun - Triple Bill (Shepherd's Bush Empire)

Best concert - Jellyfish (1993 Astoria, London)

Loudest concert - Van Halen*

Worst concert - Bon Jovi on Bad Medicine Tour (Wembley Arena - I walked out)

Seen the most - FM, Crowded House, Toto and a few tribute acts like Cloudbusting (Kate Bush), Nearly Dan and Stanley Dee (Steely Dan bands)

Most fun concert - Crowded House and The Darkness supporting Toto last year. 

Most Surprising concert  - Bourgeois Tagg (they were supporting T'Pau at The Hammersmith Odeon) and no one knew who they were and most people stayed in the bar. They just had that one single, 'I don't mind at all. They were superb and featured session ace, tv composer Lyle Workman who played on the Jellyfish albums, worked with Todd Rungren, Beck

Next concert - The Classic Rock Show, Cadogan Hall & Leather and Lace (tribute acts)

Wish I had seen -  Thin Lizzy on the Live and Dangerous Tour or any gig with the Lynott, Downey, Robertson, Gorham line-up and the Boston original line-up

Craziest concert -  Dave Lee Roth 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5596
    Roland said:

He plays really loud. Every time I’ve seen him for the first song I’m always thinking “I have to get out of here”, and that’s with earplugs!

I’m surprised he can hear at all playing that loud night after night, but can always hold a conversation right after the show like it never happened!

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516

First concert - Hawkwind, Swansea Brangwyn Hall, 10 (I think) December 1979

Last concert- Philip Sayce at the Borderline, quite a few years ago. 

Best concert - King's X supported by Galactic Cowboys, circa 1991.  Tesla at the Marquee, circa 1988.

Loudest concert - Judas Priest at the Hammersmith Apollo, I started wearing earplugs to gigs after that.

Worst concert - Meat Loaf at Wembley Arena - so boring I fell asleep.  Queensryche at Kentish Town Forum - maybe not a bad gig but I couldn't see the stage at all.

Seen the most - King's X. 

Most fun concert - possibly the Zappa brothers, obviously in the days before they fell out with each other. 

Most Surprising concert  - Badlands at the Astoria, with Ray Gillen (RIP), although he'd supposedly left or been sacked before the tour.  It was obvious the other three band members hated him, weird vibe on the stage. 

Next concert - none planned.  I don't really enjoy the experience any more. 

Wish I had seen - Wishbone Ash with Ted Turner and/or Laurie Wisefield in the 1970s.  The Jimi Hendrix Experience.  Mountain.

Craziest concert - nothing crazy springs to mind.... 

• scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11262

First concert - Adam & The Ants, Marquee, 1977 (still a punk band back then)

Last concert- Eric Johnson, Shpeherds Bush

Best concert -  Eric Johnson, Marquee, 1991

Loudest concert - Chicken Shack, Marquee. It was loud enough for a festival

Worst concert - Belgian Jethro Tull tribute band

Seen the most - Man

Most fun concert - Too many to pick just one

Most Surprising concert  - . A Cuban band somewhere up in the Sierra Maestre mountains. The guitarist was utterly brilliant

Next concert - No idea

Wish I had seen - John Mayall's Bluesbreakers with Peter Green

Craziest concert - Steve Waller's Overload

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243

First concert - Gary Moore or Status Quo.. my dad took me to both in the same month. Pretty sure it was Gary though.. 

Last concert- Dweezil Zappa

Best concert - Probably a Wildhearts gig...

Loudest concert - Destruction. I've been to loud concerts, but it actually hurt during the songs. 

Worst concert - Probably Black Sabbath, most likely because i went with high expectations. 

Seen the most - Manic Street Preachers. Mrs. Ls favourite band, they tend to tour UK more than bands that i like.

Most fun concert - Wasp, Wildhearts, Machinehead or Hardcore Superstar. 

Most Surprising concert  - Von Hertzen Brothers, they were support for a band i went see. Blew me away.. walked out of the main band as it was such a let down after that. 

Next concert - Aristocrats on Monday :)

Wish I had seen -  Rush, (original) Boston, 

Craziest concert -  Wildhearts - Download 2008? Totally mental.. band before them were bottled off state, Ginger challenged the crowd to do better. Everything was thrown on stage, such amazing energy throughout the crowd during the songs. Plug was eventually pulled on them when the crown attempted the throw the sound booth onstage. My mates phone was also thrown on stage, Ginger picked it up, we called it after the gig and he got it back form Ginger (this was in the days of Nokia Bricks so it was fine) 

• DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2566
    edited January 2020

First concert - REM, Newport Centre, 18th May '89

Last concert - Public Image Limited (last year?)

Best concert - Toss-up between REM (see First concert) and Pixies headlining at Reading '90.

Loudest concert - My Bloody Valentine, Loveless Tour, UEA Norwich, '91? ('92 maybe?)

Worst concert - Cornershop, mid-90s, Norwich Arts Centre...utterly shambolic and very very boring.

Seen the most - The Blue Aeroplanes (about 6 times, I think)

Most fun concert - Pavement, Norwich Waterfront, Summer '91 (circa-Slanted, shambolic, rocking, funny as fuck, they still had "mad" Gary Young drumming for them)

Most Surprising concert - The Young Gods, Norwich Waterfront, TV Sky tour...sometime in '92...totally blew me away (this is almost my "Best concert", 'cos they were honestly that good)

Next concert - Richard Dawson (probably...must get tickets)

Wish I had seen - Rapeman, Band Of Susans, Dinosaur Jr triple-header at Newport TJ's, sometime in 1989? (Runner-up would be the Manics at Norwich Arts Centre...the infamous "4 Real" gig...to this day, I still can't remember why I wasn't at that one)...these were ones I could have actually made it to, but for whatever reason, I didn't...if we're talking pure fantasy, would love to have seen Husker Du or Big Black.

Craziest concert - Nirvana, Norwich Waterfront, October 1990 (Cobain stage-diving whilst still holding his guitar, being flattened by various members of L7, also stage-diving..the maddest moshpit at a "small" gig that I can recall)

New fangled trading feedback link right here!
  • StuckfastStuckfast Frets: 2393

First concert - tragically I'm pretty sure it was Dred Zeppelin, the novelty reggae Zep covers band with Elvis impersonator singing.

Last concert - a bunch of local bands

Best concert - oooh, tough. There were lots that I loved at the time but would probably not enjoy so much now. One that sticks in my mind as brilliant was Lloyd Cole at the Junction in Cambridge ca 1996. Also an amazing solo performance by the guy out of Lambchop at a very hot venue in Birmingham a few years later. Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come at the Boat Race were great too.

Loudest concert - Bob Mould, supporting Flaming Lips, was painful.

Worst concert - Ned's Atomic Dustbin supported by the Boo Radleys. Fuck me they were awful, both of them. Also the Manics with Richey, they were crap and got blown off the stage by the support act.

Seen the most - can't think of anyone I've seen more than two or three times apart from friends.

Most fun concert - Kenickie

Most Surprising concert  - I went to see Devo at the RFH a few years back expecting them to be past it, and they absolutely tore it up. 

Next concert - will try to see Field Music on their tour. 

Wish I had seen - Nic Jones before his accident. Thirteenth Floor Elevators. The Faces. The original Modern Lovers. Lots of country acts. Etc. Etc.

Craziest concert - Bonny 'Prince' Billie played in Cambridge and he and his entire band were all completely shitfaced, I've never heard anyone so wrecked on stage.
  • First concert: Hawkwind at the Momnore Rocks festival, 1982. I was 16.

Last concert: Kristin Hersh at the Storey's Field, Cambridge.

Best concert: too many to choose from, but the Besnard Lakes at Cambridge, Teenage Fanclub playing Bandwaggonesque at the Kentish Town Forum, Aphex Twin at The Junction, Cambridge and REM at the de Montford Hall, Leicester (Green tour) all spring to mind.

Loudest concert: My Bloody Valentine at The Roundhouse. Or possibly The Chameleons.

Worst concert: as above. I never got to see MBV first time around, despite being a huge fan. They were fucking awful live. The sound was so bad that 90% of the time it was impossible to tell which song they were playing. We got our money back.

Seen the most: The Posies and Teenage Fanclub (30 times and 16 times respectively).

Most fun concert: The Posies at The Junction, Cambridge. Very few people turned up to that one and the entire audience ended up on stage with them. And all the house gigs the Mrs and I have hosted.

Most surprising concert: Thirteen Senses at The Junction, Cambridge. I accompanied the Mrs to this one but the surprise was the support band, Leaves. We hadn't heard of them before and they blew us away. I remember thinking that I'd hate to have to follow them onstage. The main band were crap.

Next concert: Nada Surf in Cambridge.

Wish I had seen: Rain Parade.

Craziest concert: Aphex Twin at the Clink Prison on Halloween. He was playing from one of the cells that night. One of the bears from the Donkey Rhubarb video went into the crowd and started wresting with people. So many people must have been tripping their nuts off that night, judging from the "are you seeing what I'm seeing" glances being exchanged. The first outing of Come To Daddy too, IIRC.

My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....
  • First Concert : Unit 4+2.

Last Concert  : Emeli Sandé.

Best Concert  : Warpaint in 2016. Also, Turandot by Opera North, as a staged performance, in 2017 was amazing.

Loudest Concert : Some 3 piece at the Cambridge Union when I was a student - way too loud for the size of the room.

Worst Concert : George Benson - expensive and originally advertised as a jazz concert, but was mainly his pop stuff. He performed well enough but it wasn't what I paid to see. Also, didn't think much of Snarky Puppy.

Seen the most : Pink Floyd back in the 60's, Robben Ford, Blondie.

Most Fun Concert : DakhaBrakha.

Most Surprising Concert : Paloma Faith. Went the first time out of curiosity. Really good, and comes over as a sensible intelligent human being.

Next Concert :  In March, Grace Carter, plus two operas on consecutive nights - Kurt Weil, and Benjamin Britten.

Wish I'd seen : The Who in the late 60's. Saw The Nice 2 days before The Who gig, and felt I couldn't afford to see both.

Craziest Concert : Scissor Sisters - just before they became well known. Cost £10 to see them plus 2 support acts.

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3049

First concert - Level 42.

Last concert - I really don't know. I think it might be Rich Robinson at The Robin which was in 2014! I've played about 70 gigs since then.

Best concert - Probably The Stone Roses in 1995. I've seen the Black Crowes a few times and they've been brilliant. Lots to choose from. Eric Johnson at Holmfirth. Page and Plant. Neil Young.. blimey he was good.

Loudest concert - Motorhead, Metallica and The Orb.

Worst concert - I really don't know.

Seen the most - PWEI about 8 or 9 times I think. 

Most fun concert - Kiss on their mid 90s reunion tour.

Most Surprising concert  - Richard Thompson acoustic performance. I was a casual beforehand and he blew me away.

Next concert - Supergrass.

Wish I had seen - Zep, DLR Van Halen, The Clash. Ryan Adams. Loads.

Craziest concert - Dylan about 15 years ago. Came on very early and played arrangements so different to the originals that they were nearly over before you could identify them. Stuff like Watchtower and Mr Tambourine Man. Effing brill though.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• First concert - The Datsuns at Wulfrun Hall, 2005 ish I think

Last concert- Christine and the Queens, 02 academy in Brum 2019

Best concert - the Dead Weather, 02 academy Brum 2008

Loudest concert - Killer Queen tribute act, The Robin Merry Hill

Worst concert - Jake Bugg

Seen the most - Jack White - 3x solo, 1x Raconteurs, 1x Dead Weather

Most fun concert - Faithless at V Festival

Most Surprising concert  - not sure I have one

Next concert - nothing booked :(

Wish I had seen - The White Stripes

Craziest concert - Polyphonic Spree at V festival

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71960
    First concert - The Explorers (Phil Manzanera and Andy Mackay's post-Roxy Music project), Birmingham University Students Union, 1985.

Last concert - Cowboy Junkies, Queen's Hall Edinburgh, last year.

Best concert - Neil Young & Crazy Horse, Glasgow SECC, Psychedelic Pill tour, 2013.

Loudest concert - The Cult, Edinburgh Playhouse, either Electric or Sonic Temple tour, late 80s.

Worst concert - not sure... possibly Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow at the Glasgow Hydro last year. Like a bad Rainbow tribute band with a lead guitarist who doesn't actually play any of Ritchie's solos.

Seen the most - Lloyd Cole or Garbage, I think. Neil Finn if you count Crowded House and the Finn Brothers as being Neil.

Most fun concert - Crowded House, Glasgow SECC. Neil Finn going walkabout in the crowd and shaking hands with nearly everyone!

Most Surprising concert - Black Sabbath, Glasgow Hydro last year. Contrary to all previous reports, Ozzy was *brilliant*.

Next concert - King Creosote, Usher Hall, Edinburgh in March.

Wish I had seen - Bellowhead. I was going to go and see them on their farewell tour but the person I was going to go with messed about deciding whether to go and then it was sold out.

Craziest concert - Nazareth plus about half a dozen ancient Scottish bands no-one's ever heard of in a semi-deserted football stadium in Dunfermline sometime around 1990. Not actually crazy crazy, just very surreal...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• SchmoSchmo Frets: 168

First concert - Ozzy Osbourne Blizzard of Ozz (Budgie Supporting), Dundee Card Hall, 1980.

Last concert - Jack Savoretti - Perth Concert Hall. 2019.

Best concert - Joe Satriani, Town & Country Club, London 1988 (Life Changer).

Loudest concert - Pardon ?

Worst concert - Status Quo, Edinburgh, 1988 (Went to see the excellent Honeymoon Suite supporting).

Most fun concert - Michael Landau Group, Zoetemeer, 2010 (Stayed at same hotel, saw & met one of my heroes !)/ Toto & Work of Art, Stockholm, 2012.

Most Surprising concert  - Little Steven, Edinburgh, 1987 (Had TM Stevens & Pat Thrall in his band)/Paul Rodgers Glasgow 1993 (Meant to be Neil Schon but had Lukather instead).

Next concert - Richard Marx, Edinburgh Queens Hall, April 2020.

Wish I had seen - John Waite Band 1986 London Marquee Shows/Jellyfish/Mr.Mister.

Craziest concert - Anthrax & Living Colour, Edinburgh, 1989.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12314
    First concert - The Beatles. Aged 9. With my mum. 
    Last concert- Beverley Knight. 

Best concert - King Crimson, Larks Tongues era band  

Loudest concert - Whitesnake 

Worst concert - Whitesnake (so loud it was unbearable)

Seen the most - The Hamsters. Saw them dozens of times  

Most fun concert - The Blockheads  

Most Surprising concert  - The Enid. 

Next concert -nothing planned at the mo.  

Wish I had seen - Jimi or maybe SRV. I actually had tickets to see Stevie but he died a couple of weeks before the gig.   

Craziest concert -  Hawkwind Space Ritual. Never seen so much dope smoke. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Revolting1Revolting1 Frets: 295
    edited January 2020

First concert - Rain parade dingwalls?.

Last concert -Not the end of the World Festival .

Best concert - Blind Drunk(Steve Marriot &Ronnie lane playing the bridge house Canning Town,Ronnie's M.S was in temporary abeyance and he played the entire gig standing up playing back to back with Marriot proping him up) Didnt fluff a single note.

Loudest concert - Ech ?

Worst concert - Rainbow.

Most fun concert - Small faces at the old marquee Wardor st.

Most Surprising concert  -.Tony McPhee

Most seen- Inner Terrestrials

Next concert - ?????

Wish I had seen -. Stones Hyde park

Craziest concert - Hawkwind- Earth ritual Henge 84
    When logic and proportion