SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS; Pickups, pickups and pickups . Prices cut.

TTonyTTony Frets: 27343
edited January 2020 in Parts £
Looking at what I've got my parts cupboard, and what I want to complete a couple of builds, and there's something of a mis-match.

So, these FS.  All prices plus postage, but I'm guessing that's only £5 per pickup.

Wilkinson P90s, set, unused, reading 7k & 9k. 
£20.  £15

BareKnuckle Tele Bridge.  I'm pretty sure this is a Brown Sugar.  Reads 8k. 
£50  SOLD.

I bought this next pair, some years ago, as a pair of vintage Mighty Mites.  Reason being that MM produced some "equivalents" of the famed DiMarzio Super Distortions back in the 70s/80s (some of my Kawais use these units).

There was a long explanation as to why the base plates were devoid of branding, which sounded reasonable to me at the time (hence I bought them), but I can't recall all the details now. 
Read 12.6k (6.2k tapped) & 12.9k (6.4k tapped).
So, just £50 £40 for the set if you fancy an experiment.

BKP P90
This is an old model, and not on the current website.  It came out of an NSG, so is probably mid/late 2000s.  Reads  7.4k
£50. SOLD

Gibson P100.  
No idea where I got this from, nor when, but it's been hiding at the back of my parts cupboard for long enough for me to conclude that it's not going to find a home in any of my builds any time soon.
Just over 9k.
£40. £35

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments