SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD - white single ply Tele or la Cabronita scratchplate

MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 907
edited January 2020 in Parts £
As above - I'm cutting it about, so condition is largely unimportant. Would also consider a la Cabronita guard if anyone has one knocking about.

Ta,

Matt
www.theflyingacesband.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 6914
    tFB Trader
    I think I have a black La Cab. plate somewhere, I'll check...
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    One pickup or two? The latter is shaped slightly differently.
    Be seeing you.
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 907
    Thanks chaps - @Funkfingers - I only need the lower horn (pfnar), so pickups cutouts don't matter.
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 6914
    tFB Trader
    Couldn't find the La Cab. guard sorry but found this which you are welcome to, left over from @vasselmeyer's Tele build

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FuH8ErSKjkpcJcBM9
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    @SteveRobinson The photograph in your link is for a regular Telecaster pickguard with a cut-out for a P90.

The Fender La Cabroni(s)ta Telecaster and Especiale have Filter'Tron type pickups.

MattNovak said:
    I only need the lower horn (pfnar), so pickups cutouts don't matter.
    Look again.

The upper edge of the truncated pickguard has a straight upper edge on the single pickup version BUT a small area trimmed out of it on the two pickup version in order to produce a nicer visual line around the neck/Rhythm pickup.
    Be seeing you.
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 907
    @SteveRobinson The photograph in your link is for a regular Telecaster pickguard with a cut-out for a P90.

The Fender La Cabroni(s)ta Telecaster and Especiale have Filter'Tron type pickups.

MattNovak said:
    I only need the lower horn (pfnar), so pickups cutouts don't matter.
    Look again.

The upper edge of the truncated pickguard has a straight upper edge on the single pickup version BUT a small area trimmed out of it on the two pickup version in order to produce a nicer visual line around the neck/Rhythm pickup.

Hi @Funkfingers - yup, I see that. The bit I want though goes nowhere near the pickups, it just covers the lower horn tip. Its useless as a scratchplate; more of a design touch.

Also, I forgot to mention that I'm after the singleply white version - tele or cabronita.

Thanks all,

Matt