SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded - Bernie Rico Jr Jekyll 627 - USA - BKP Aftermath Pups - Genuine Floyd Rose etc.

What's Hot

Comments

• TheGASManTheGASMan Frets: 385
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Weekend bump - come on people you know you want to
    Bumpity bump - any trades at all??

Bump

Surely this is the weekend that someone decides this is the guitar for them
  • stanstan Frets: 189
    pm`d you...
    Thanks - I have responded 
    Hi Andrew, I think  we`re on for the swap. I presume the frets are not SS ?  could you  post a foto of the first 4 frets please ?
    I`m away till mid afternoon tomorrow and will get back to you then re arrangements.  cheers.
    stan said:
    Hi Andrew, I think  we`re on for the swap. I presume the frets are not SS ?  could you  post a foto of the first 4 frets please ?
    I`m away till mid afternoon tomorrow and will get back to you then re arrangements.  cheers.

I am not 100% sure but as made 2009/10 I am guessing no SS

Thanks Andrew, i`ll email you tonight about arranging the swap.  what courier do  you recommend ?  thanks.
    I B use Parcelforce or DPD - just avoid Hermes as they are criminals - well they are in my area - just steal stuff or dump it somewhere when they can’t be bothered to deliver anymore
    Yeah, I don`t use Hermes.  Do any of the other 2 insure for damage ?  thanks.
    No - normally max £250

we could always meet up halfway if you want
    Too far for a meet-up for me Andrew.  i`m not far from Skegness, Linolnshire.  I`m confident of my packing though and the Giffin case is superb and very robust.  I`d take the guitar back if it arrived damaged which is exremely unlikely.  I`ve sent guitars to Europe and uk without problem.  would you reciprocate ?
    Yeah that’s fine I’m always sending guitars around the place pack well and use Parcelforce or DPD and seems to be OK
    i am off tomorrow so can get dropped off for Wednesday delivery
    Just to clarify, would you take your`s back if it arrived damaged ?  sorry to be pernickety about this.  :-)  
    Yes of course - shouldn’t be an issue though as will be in case and proper guitar box

was the Giffin built by Roger or a Premier build?

thanks
    Premier build.  Gene Baker makes them with a small crew.  Giffin designs them and takes care of production , quality & marketing .  this has enabled him to extend his range of models and not have the hassle of doing all that production anymore.
    You definitelly won`t fault the quality.  up there with Custom shop gibbos ( he ran their custom shop )  PRS, Knaggs, PJ Eggle and all the rest of them. If I hadn`t found a trem to replace those cursed Floyd Roses, I wouldn`t be letting go of it.  you`ll definitelly be very pleased with the guitar if you`re into Les Pauls and want a more efficient and playable guitar.  no  string snagging in the nut.  extended reach to the top frets and those Amalfitano pickups  are just gorgeous.  I`m hoping that the Bernie will be an equally great guitar.  different animal of course ....
    I`ve just emailed you with more pics and my address details.  cheers.