SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

B&G little sister crossroads

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• justtt007justtt007 Frets: 205
    Thanks for the endorsements fellas much appreciated @edenfield99 @Wazmeister ;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have played this guitar extensively and it is superb. I bought the sunburst P90 model but was very close to buying this as well !

Superb in every way and these Little Sisters will shoot up in price; the most melodic guitars I’ve played. 
    Why's that then?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have played this guitar extensively and it is superb. I bought the sunburst P90 model but was very close to buying this as well !

Superb in every way and these Little Sisters will shoot up in price; the most melodic guitars I’ve played. 
    Why's that then?
    Because as little sisters grow up they become more desirable to other guys. Obviously
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PM’D

Why's that then?
    Because as little sisters grow up they become more desirable to other guys. Obviously
    LOL !!
    I would be willing to add my custom 22 prs to the little sister for something nice
    Prs custom 22 https://imgur.com/gallery/avMrjeL
    Bump
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8590
    edited January 2020
    Several unnecessary comments have been removed from this thread.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Right guys something's come up that I've been waiting for, going to drop the price on this to £800 cash on collection, really think this is an absolute bargain at that!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    edited January 2020
    justtt007 said:
    Right guys something's come up that I've been waiting for, going to drop the price on this to £800 cash on collection, really think this is an absolute bargain at that!

Hey bud, I'd put the price drop in the opening post or the title, not everyone will read this far down to see that you've made a significant price adjustment. Thought it might help with the sale :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    preston61 said:
    justtt007 said:

Hey bud, I'd put the price drop in the opening post or the title, not everyone will read this far down to see that you've made a significant price adjustment. Thought it might help with the sale :-)
    Thanks for that mate will do now
    Bump
    Price drop bump sorry