SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Baranik Meridian

What's Hot
DeftTungsmanDeftTungsman Frets: 3
edited May 2020 in Acoustics £

It's a gloomy day in Paris.

Due to financial pressures that I can no longer ignore, I have to let this stunning guitar go.  

It’s a Mike Baranik Meridian, with a Colorado blue spruce top, über-rare black cocobolo back and sides, mahogany neck and spalted koa sapwood binding.  Justonwo commissioned this guitar in 2010, and I purchased it from him in 2018.   It is in mint condition and comes complete with a Hoffee case and Colorado Case Cover.

Nut width : 1 25/32"
String spacing at bridge : 2 1/4"
Scale length : 25.6"
Gold EVO frets
Lower bout : 15.5"

You can read my review here: https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530367&highlight=baranik+meridian

Here is a video clip as well: 

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Price drop, 8000 € + shipping/insurance.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Price drop to 7700 €.  Open to trade plus cash offers, provided I get 5K in cash.  Let me know what you've got!
  • CastroCastro Frets: 510
    Wonderful guitars. I know Mike Baranik's work very well. 

Have you thought of contacting The North American Guitar in Hemel Hempstead? They are Mike's European dealer and would happily sell it for you. You might even be able to push them to take only take a 10% commission.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7350
    edited January 2020
    Castro said:

Have you thought of contacting The North American Guitar in Hemel Hempstead? They are Mike's European dealer and would happily sell it for you. You might even be able to push them to take only take a 10% commission.
    "Might" sell it for you is the word. They've had mine for 4 weeks, no sign of it being listed anywhere, calls and emails go unreturned. I think I need to take a day off and go and rescue it :-( 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for your suggestion, Castro, but I'd rather try to do a direct sale.

Timmy O, that's a total bummer !  I hope you get some resolution quick!
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2694
    edited January 2020
    TimmyO said:
    Castro said:

"Might" sell it for you is the word. They've had mine for 4 weeks, no sign of it being listed anywhere, calls and emails go unreturned. I think I need to take a day off and go and rescue it :-( 
    Same exact happened to me. 

Edit: apologies for posting Off topic OP. The Baranik is stunning. Good luck with the sale. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bumping it up with a fixed video link.
  • Bumping this one up to the top. 
  • Bumping it up with a new price, 7500 €, including shipping within the EU.
  • COVID-19 Bump
  • This gem has found a new home.