Fake of the day.

What's Hot
Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2365
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8822
    tFB Trader
    Not sure why anyone would spend £1200 on a bolt on neck at all. Regardless of who it’s meant to be ripping off. Might as well say “bob the builder” on it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2365
    I know, crazy really. I guess they are just trying to make it look like they are parting out  a £2500 guitar. Love how they have tried to fake the Cunetto era tracking number however the one they have chosen would mean it was made on the 612th day 1995. They were numbered in batches of 20 so this one is number 56 of 20......epic fail. Sad though because someone will fall for it. 

Real one : 

tFB Trader
    It’s a little sad that I noticed the lack of a tan line on the original pic. Surely some fading would have occurred. I’m not a CS fan tbh so the numbers on the heel mean little if I’m being honest 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • idiotwindowidiotwindow Frets: 1391
    edited February 2020
    £440 shipping cost seems a bit excessive, fake or not.  o
    tFB Trader
    £440 shipping cost seems a bit excessive, fake or not.  o
    Free money... well, even more free money on top of the profit of a fake neck 
  • Thats to pay for his flight to come and kick down your door and steal everything else you own if you were caught out initially...
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life