SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson classic 57+ set and Faber hardware

fnptfnpt Frets: 744
edited February 2020 in Parts £
For sale:

1- A set of 57 classic + taken out of my LP Traditional, chrome, as new, full length of wire. £125 delivered from Portugal OVNO.

2- Faber ABRL"Tone-Lock" Bridge: Locking Bridge For GibsonTM Historics (ABR-1), Nashville Replacement & Imports 4mm and iNsert-NG Bridge stud/ adapter for Nashville bridges, both nickel, both as new. I've installed these in my LP but was not happy with the sound so after two days they were out. No scratches or signs of use. I am keeping the tailpiece in the pics for now. £60 delivered from Portugal.

edit: had to remove pics but will ad new ones soon

edit 2: pics back up

____
"You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fnptfnpt Frets: 744
    edited February 2020
    I think I may have overpriced these so new prices are:

classic 57’s: £100 deiivered
    Faber bridge: £50 delivered 
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    Up
    ____
  • johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    Have been eyeing up a Faber bridge - what didn't you like about the tone?
    I suppose that my LP was already on the bright side so it made sound a bit too bright and metallic. I felt it lost too much warmth and bottom end. It did increase sustain and loudness noticeably though.
    ____
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    the Faber setup improved my 2016 SG no end so have a bump on me
    Bump
    ____
    Pick ups sold
    ____