Sigma Opinions?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Just a quick update. After seeing some Eastman recommendations here, I decided to do some searching. Heard nothing but great things about them across various forums. Went for the E1-OM and couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the input. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • There's also a Richwood 000. There's a YT session with Damien Jurado in the Netherlands, and his sounds pretty good for a "budget" guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvu_sQoUqnE
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I actually have an S000M-15 I want to sell. It’s a gorgeous guitar in great condition, I’ve just got GAS for a Taylor with es2. PM me...
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1170
    I had a sigma 00-18 style guitar. It was laminated built, which I was expecting for the price. But really nice playing and good sounding. The neck was quite slim and narrow at the nut for an acoustic guitar. But it played and sounded very decent.
  • After trying a couple of Sigma 000s for fun the other day, I came away thinking it is really worth paying a little extra for upgraded tuners - Gotoh, I think they were.  For the money, I really liked that model - laminated sides and solid mahogany top.  The brand isn't Martin's any more, but the German owner seems to be doing a good job.