SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1x12 Thiele cabinet

What's Hot
AnykAnyk Frets: 28

1x12 Thiele Guitar Cabinet, empty, built  exactly to old  80's Boogie thiele specification.High grade baltic birch plywood,no nails, half-half joint everything rock solid. Available like you can see in the pictures box only without any hardware. Back drilled all ready for marshall type jack socked 1960hw backplate.

Dimension

47cm x 37cm x 32 cm
11 kg 

West yorkshire 

£190

1x12 Thiele https://imgur.com/gallery/ogiiv8q

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    I’m tempted, but obviously can’t collect at the moment. How much to post to a uk address?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AnykAnyk Frets: 28
    I think about Paypal /postage £18 extra.Thanks
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Wow. That’s how to make a cab. Did you put this together?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    My interest has turned to cab construction. May I ask the use of a double baffle? Is it to bring the speaker further back into the cab to increase bass response and the extra baffle is for grill cloth aesthetics?
    As lock down situation I did 3 cabinets 2 for me and one for somone possible interested. Im joiner original so.The double baffle -once grill cloth mount, but also help bass response, ths exactly Boogie spec and we know they sound monster. I own one before and meke them now mayself as original cost new over £600 or something and new one size little bit diffrent, that 80's one fit all the boogie mark lll, lV so. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2403
    Also interested. Totally noob question, but what additional work would be required to drop a speaker in it? Tolex/staining can wait.
    This front mounted so just standart skrew or you can use threaded wood insert but they are not necessary in my opinion.
    Also tolex,hardware but extra cost, can think about when finsh my first.
    Can do tolex, hardware at extra cost, but need done my cab first,possible just spray paint as use for home studio only, something like this combo l spray before 

https://imgur.com/a/ZDwDMCW
  • Nice cab - just PM'd you
    This is also some of my tolex job done  2x12 before. 

https://imgur.com/a/0zkuOKY
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I think I’ll take this. Just deciding whether or not I want you to tolex it or not. How much extra would it be?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Anyk, this could well be a business for you. Everyone is impressed. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    That just something more project for me as this situation now so little bit more time,  anyway if someone happy with that, why not,
    I can do something.
    beed84 said:
    I think I’ll take this. Just deciding whether or not I want you to tolex it or not. How much extra would it be?
    Any Not sure actually tolex prices, can check this first and will pm you estimate, anyway need more details about colour also what about front grill cloth, also corners and what handle.
    Anyk said:
    beed84 said:
    Any Not sure actually tolex prices, can check this first and will pm you estimate, anyway need more details about colour also what about front grill cloth, also corners and what handle.
    PM'd  :)
  • Just to say I bought the bare cab from @Anyk - absolutely fantastic workmanship - saved me a ton of work. Great guy to deal with too.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    I see you still have one listed for sale on eBay. Is there more for sale?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    I'm still out of my original work so I have couple more in progress,but you have to wait about 10 working days