Line 6 Pod Go

What's Hot
VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
edited April 2020 in FX
I thought this was due out in March & although huge range of prices are appearing on Google, these all seem to be for stock coming in May? 
I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    Not yet, but soon.
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    Could be perfect for my gigging needs.  Assuming we're all ever allowed out to gig again of course! :s
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • I believe first ones have landed with customers over in the US from what I've seen on Facebook, but nothing on this side of the pond yet! 
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    Thanks guys
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22096
    Guy on the Line 6 Pod forum from Germany said he'd been quoted start of June from Thomann. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Guitarguitar quoted late Apr/early May to me 3 weeks ago. I have one on pre-order
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2439
    I was chatting with one of the UK guys earlier and he was saying 3 - 4 weeks if all goes well. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• I was chatting with one of the UK guys earlier and he was saying 3 - 4 weeks if all goes well. 

earlier today?
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2890
    edited April 2020
    anyone have any updates for estimated delivery times?

Thomann are currently stating 5-7 weeks on their website,  Andertons (who seem to have the best price) are quoting 31st May.

• I'm hearing mid/late May from GuitarGuitar with whom I have a preorder, they can't even tell me how many they are getting.. very frustrating given they're out in the wild in the US already.. but given the state of things in the world... que sera
    My trading feedback

I'm hearing mid/late May from GuitarGuitar with whom I have a preorder, they can't even tell me how many they are getting.. very frustrating given they're out in the wild in the US already.. but given the state of things in the world... que sera
    If i recall there were some serious delays getting the helix out.  Not sure whether to pre-order and keep fingers crossed or wait and see what happens.

edited April 2020
    Ive just pre-ordered from Absolute in Poole.  £399. Its not listed currently on their website but customer service were very helpful. They spoke to Yamaha this morning and have been assured of delivery very early in June.

While I don't have any firm dates, what I can say is preorder. There won't be enough to go around on the first 2 shipments at the rate things are going. If you're happy to wait then cool. If you want it sooner rather than later then order it. I had to wait 8 months for my Helix when it was released. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • While I don't have any firm dates, what I can say is preorder. There won't be enough to go around on the first 2 shipments at the rate things are going. If you're happy to wait then cool. If you want it sooner rather than later then order it. I had to wait 8 months for my Helix when it was released. 

The guys stateside are great at keeping the customers in the loop regarding delivery dates of shipments but we seem to be left in the dark.. GuitarGuitar don't even know how many they are getting?

Can you help at all? @rossyamaha ;
    My trading feedback

While I don't have any firm dates, what I can say is preorder. There won't be enough to go around on the first 2 shipments at the rate things are going. If you're happy to wait then cool. If you want it sooner rather than later then order it. I had to wait 8 months for my Helix when it was released. 

The guys stateside are great at keeping the customers in the loop regarding delivery dates of shipments but we seem to be left in the dark.. GuitarGuitar don't even know how many they are getting?

Unfortunately not. Although I'm based in the UK I work for the US and the set up is different. In the US we are the distributor. In Europe Yamaha are and although I do work with them I don't get involved in any sales stuff so I'm in the dark as much as everyone else. Beyond the odd bit of info I get in passing which I can pass on. As far as I know they are on the way but obviously down to the current situation things are delayed. Sorry to be crap. If I can get any info I will pass on. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • While I don't have any firm dates, what I can say is preorder. There won't be enough to go around on the first 2 shipments at the rate things are going. If you're happy to wait then cool. If you want it sooner rather than later then order it. I had to wait 8 months for my Helix when it was released. 

Unfortunately not. Although I'm based in the UK I work for the US and the set up is different. In the US we are the distributor. In Europe Yamaha are and although I do work with them I don't get involved in any sales stuff so I'm in the dark as much as everyone else. Beyond the odd bit of info I get in passing which I can pass on. As far as I know they are on the way but obviously down to the current situation things are delayed. Sorry to be crap. If I can get any info I will pass on. 

i guess that kind of proves my point... wish we a UK version of Frank Ritchotte lol
    My trading feedback

• bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1645
    end fo May/June according to Andertons
    My trading feedback

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2020
    end fo May/June according to Andertons
    Tallies with what I was told by Absolute.  Fingers crossed they get some when the delivery arrives.

• bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1645
    be a father's day present at this rate....
    My trading feedback

• LevLev Frets: 228
    Andertons now showing 30th June and Thomann are 6-8 weeks :-(