What's Hot
Lee73Lee73 Frets: 3
edited May 2020 in Theory
Hi all, I’m new to the hobby, got a guitar on Sunday and payed for a year on guitar tricks which seems great, done a few lessons and pleased with the (slow) progress, my guitar is an acoustic (yes I have sore fingers) and hoping that the other half buys me an electric one for my upcoming birthday...I have hinted enough!!, I have one question if anyone could help, I’ve learnt how to read tabs and can follow simple ones ok and now I’m looking for somewhere I can get print offs of song tabs...guitar tricks don’t let you print them, I seen guitar tabs (I think that’s what it’s called) but that’s a pay site, I don’t mind paying if it’s worth it?, if it isn’t can anyone recommend a site/app where I can get print offs?

Thanks 

Lee
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jackiojackio Frets: 132
    Hi @Lee73 and welcome.

Progress is progress, well done. I think ultimate guitar will be what you are looking for. Though tbh I don't print anything much these days. 

If you click on the cog in the top right of your opening post you will be able to edit it. Do that and move this to maybe 'Theory' or 'Technique' where you might get more help than in 'Politics and Economics'. Unless you want TAB to involve Trump and Boris...

Enjoy :)
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22097
    Also try Songsterr. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Lee73Lee73 Frets: 3
    Thanks for the replies, I didn’t realise where I posted, lol my bad.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • kelpbedskelpbeds Frets: 181
    Ultimate guitar - just use snip tool to copy and paste
    Check out my Blues lessons channel at:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTSHf5NqVQDz0LzW2PC1Lw
  • blacknblackblacknblack Frets: 42
    I really like Paul David’s stuff.  Lots on his YouTube channel and if I was starting again I’d do his beginners course https://learnpracticeplay.com/signup/
  • Lee73Lee73 Frets: 3
    Thank you very much that looks great....thanks
  • MilkMilk Frets: 84
    iI use justinguitar and tabs is ultimate guitar.
  • pigfacepigface Frets: 213
    Lee73 said:
    Thanks for the replies, I didn’t realise where I posted, lol my bad.
    Hi Lee, just FYI it has been the case for other new members that their initial posts appear in 'Politics and Economics'. Not sure why, but it's mentioned in this thread: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/2553554/#Comment_2553554. So you are not alone :-)