SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Supro Thunderbolt Plus final drop £620 delivered

What's Hot
AndyJPAndyJP Frets: 219
edited April 2021 in Amps £
Hi all,

My Supro Thunderbolt plus combo is up for trade. This is the reissue model. 

£620 PayPal gift delivered

Features include switchable power/rectifier between 35 class A tube rectified / 45 watt class AB tube rectified or 60 watts class AB solid state rectified. Volume and tone controls and high/low inputs. It has power transformers, 2x6l6 and 1*5u4gb tube rectifier.

The speaker has been swapped for a Celestion Fullback 15 incher.  Ooh er.  This is a 100w 99db beauty.  This amp gives ya a big powerful sound with plenty of bottom end. 

I've provided a video clip of me playing it with a ryra clone. It's set to 65w in this clip. Scroll down for the Gibson tones video.   All working great, brill condition.

It does work great if you crank the amp and use a mid range overdrive pedal which I used kind of as an atteenuator.  I got great results with a Providence Sov 2 and a Gibson.

It's off to EBAY this evening guys. So get in.

Thx!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments