Paul Gilbert DVD

What's Hot
ben666shanben666shan Frets: 10
Does any one have a paul gilbert dvd for sale!!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• musteatbrainmusteatbrain Frets: 877
    They are nearly all on YouTube if you just search Paul Gilbert DVD.

Any in particular you are looking for?
  • ben666shanben666shan Frets: 10
    Yeh man, thats how im watching them at the moment, but with the dvd you get the tab. thats really what im after. Its the 'Intense rock" one im after :)
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    edited May 2020
    be careful - I bought Silence Followed by a Deafening Roar - only to find the tab  pdf was providied by a link and it  didnt work anymore and contacted PG's mgt team only to be effectively told - tough - links went down years ago ...  

I found it subsequently through various forums - but wasnt an easy find tbh ..  

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1075
    Yeh man, thats how im watching them at the moment, but with the dvd you get the tab. thats really what im after. Its the 'Intense rock" one im after :)

Found the PDF and the GP3 (guitar pro) files kicking around on my HDD heres a LINK for them both in a zip

Hope that helps :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ben666shanben666shan Frets: 10
    Gizmo said:

Found the PDF and the GP3 (guitar pro) files kicking around on my HDD heres a LINK for them both in a zip

Hope that helps :)
    Hi mate- Thanks very much for that i appreciate it a lot :)