SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Gone

keirkeir Frets: 137
edited October 2020 in Amps £
FS Fender 68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb

price reduced to £650

No trades sorry 

Great sounding 2 channel amp which has  the same normal and custom channel as the 68 custom deluxe reverb. Also has foot-switchable reverb and trem in both channels  

2x10 inch speakers give a nice spread of
sound and punch. It’s also fairly lightweight (compared to my AC30!)

Sale includes hotcovers padded cover that has been clawed a bit by the cat but does the job much better than a thin fender one. 

Very good looking amp with the silver face cosmetics

Unfortunately I don’t have the box for this as I left it in my old loft when I moved but I can do socially distanced collection or possibly meet half way within reason (I’m in Southport)

Also have a Celestion G10 gold looking for £125 each posted or £115 collected  now sold

Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• harrisonlg81harrisonlg81 Frets: 229
    I’m interested in the 3 alnico golds. Pm incoming
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    If the speakers are still available would you split them? If so how much each inc postage?
  • keirkeir Frets: 137
    If the speakers are still available would you split them? If so how much each inc postage?
    The price in the OP is per speaker, I’ll update it now to clarify - RRP on the G10 Gold is £175 each 
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    bump
  • Where are you based mate?
    Where are you based mate?
    Hi mate, based in Southport, you?
    Bump

Vibrolux and 2x speakers still available 

Bump
  • Pm sent. 
    Vibrolux and 2x Celestion G10 Golds 8ohm still for sale
    edited July 2020
    Another Gold sold. Price dropped on the vibrolux 
    edited August 2020
    Bump price dropped to £750
    edited August 2020
    TTT, open to (very) sensible offers  =)
    Price drop to £715 on the vibrolux 
    Bump
    Bump, still available 
    Bump
    Price dropped to £675
    Bump - £650
  • Sfs?