SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Roland Blues Cube Artist, NY Blues and Sparkle capsules, plus GA-FC & Roqsolid cover

NibulniblinNibulniblin Frets: 183
edited June 2020 in Amps £

I'm selling this outfit to fund a boutique amp which is being held for me for a short while.

Being sold as a package – can't sell individual items separately, sorry.

Amp and cover are immaculate. GA-FC has a couple of marks on it. Capsules are, well... functioning perfectly! Not just a gimmick - they do make a world of difference to the character and feel of the amp.

It has been used for a handful of band practices, and has featured in a well-received church hall performance.

No rapturous outpourings of prose from me, but owners know how stunning and inspirational these are. I plug it in and play at home most evenings – love it to bits.

So there you are, 80 watts worth of lightweight, reliable and uber versatile sound projection device.

Something like £1150 worth of gear here – I'm asking £660 £585 delivered UK mainland. First and only price cut.

Payment by bank transfer much preferred. Not a fan of PayPal.

PM me if any questions – happy to respond.

The Future is simply time waiting to become History.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NibulniblinNibulniblin Frets: 183
    Everything you need for stage or studio in this lovable bundle!
    Buy one amp and get three! Blackface, AC30 and KT66 Marshall. Extract from user review: 

I want to say first off that I'm already a huge fan of the blues cube and I do own a NY blues capsule as well. In fact, the NY blues capsule had taken over my amp. Unfortunately, I sometimes needed to wire an acoustic guitar through my amp and the NY blues capsule was not cutting it. That's why I jumped on ordering this capsule, I was very excited by the idea of a warm, clean signal but without any breakup. This fits the bill pretty perfectly. The clean channel is dead clean and has huge headroom. I tested multiple guitars with varying pickups/styles (single, buckers, synth, acoustic[active magnetic], and high power passive buckers) and each guitar sounded clean and lovely. The active pickup in the acoustic guitar didn't clip or distort even in the high volume input (and it was at full volume too), and every pickup style also sounded clean and clear, even the Ibanez which can usually make any preamp cry, it was almost undistorted with the volume at roughly half and the guitars volume cranked.

Enough said.
    Cut to a really silly asking price - now inexcusable to remain indecisive about this.
  • pruddprudd Frets: 654
    PM sent
    Now sold and paid for. Thanks.