SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: Kemper Kabinet

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9445
    Thomann have the Redsound (or used to)... I actually returned one as one came up used on here.

Thomann paid for the return postage :) !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • deadgratefuldeadgrateful Frets: 177
    Also worth mentioning that the Ritter Camplifiers are quite affordable and that opens you up to the possibility of a passive cab
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3723
    edited June 2020
    Oh, @Dominic - look what you made me do!  Mission Gemini 2-ST.  Slightly puts the Headrush FRFR-108 to shame...sounds INCREDIBLE!

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Oh, @Dominic - look what you made me do!  Mission Gemini 2-ST.  Slightly puts the Headrush FRFR-108 to shame...sounds INCREDIBLE!

Yowzer!!!
    @kennedydream1980 - that actually flatters the size of the Headrush!  Might keep it for slinging in the car but I doubt it.  I blame you, by the way!  Best sound I've had since playing with modellers.

My band, Red For Dissent
  • @kennedydream1980 - that actually flatters the size of the Headrush!  Might keep it for slinging in the car but I doubt it.  I blame you, by the way!  Best sound I've had since playing with modellers.
    Glad to be of service :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16005
    I'm glad you listened to me.....it really is a fantastic FRFR.....I loved mine and quite regret moving it on which was only because I wanted to "pack lightly " ........mistake
    The knob on the back works so well for realism......you really don't hear how good it is until you stand 30 feet in front and have it above 50% volume........it's a very BIG broad sound
    well done you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    It sounds huge at low volumes.  I'm quite staggered.  And by christ it's loud!

However, I do wish it were smaller!

My band, Red For Dissent
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 823
    FarleyUK said:
    FarleyUK said:
    Same here. I use two of them live with my Kemper - sounds fantastic, much better than anything else I’ve tried (DXR, Alto etc.).

Give a great feel as well as sounding amazing. 
    Two powered cabs? Or 2 passive?
    2 powered cabs - purchase them from the UK re-seller ClearSound (https://www.clearsoundmusic.co.uk). I've had superb customer service from Pete there, and purchased 2 of the LG12 rack versions (only because they're slightly slanted). He also helped me source a couple of covers for them.
    I bet 2 sounds amazing! And compact too! 
    @Dominic Much as I am in love with the sound of this Mission cab, it really is a bit big, literally - not so much for moving around but the space it's taking up.

Anybody interested?  =)  I'd gladly take a Redsound cab and cash but a sale equally do-able.  Not bothered if I don't but thought I'd mention it.

My band, Red For Dissent
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16005
    Is it the fan version or the studio version without the fan ?
    Dominic said:
    Is it the fan version or the studio version without the fan ?
    @Dominic Studio, without fan.

My band, Red For Dissent