SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded - Trade Diezel Hagen plus Footswitch + Zilla Super Fat Boy 2x12 - Custom Tolex by Zi

What's Hot
TheGASManTheGASMan Frets: 383
edited September 2020 in Amps £
Hi All
Finally I have decided to sell this HAgen and Zilla 2x12 in custom tolex that Paul at Zilla did for me

I have owned from new (Approx Jul 2011 I think) and the Hagen was the first in the UK

It has EL34 that went in about a month ago when it was serviced by Jon Dickinson amps in Crystal Palace (receipt available) and it has barely been used since as I now use a Kemper with headphones 95% of the time.

Some scuffs to Tolex where valves have been changed and some discolouration where a Power Station has been sat on the head

Includes the Diezel footswitch

Pics

Looking for £2200 for the lot, no interest in splitting I am afraid - Trades - Guitars only - no amps needed

Collection only - Social distancing will obviously apply - plenty of space to test that it is working if you bring your own guitar and lead - or I can demo for you

I am in Sevenoaks Kent - V Close to J4 M25

Thanks Andrew

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments