SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Custom Audio Electrics 2x12 ported cab (unloaded) Scumback M75 100W 16ohm ALL SOLD

monkey42monkey42 Frets: 336
edited June 2020 in Amps £
My main cab for many years now, (i have owned it from new for 8 years) but moving to 1x12 cabs.

its been heavily gigged and for a while had casters fitted to the bottom so there are small screw holes. I have also misplaced the CAE badge from the front, but will look to find it again.

with this in mind i will take £180 cleared funds. This will have to be a socially distanced collection (possible delivery). I will upload photos once the storms have stopped and i can get to my garage. For now a library photo is attached

https://en.audiofanzine.com/2x12-guitar-cabinet/custom-audio-electronics/2X12/user_reviews/

I am Swindon, Wiltshire

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monkey42monkey42 Frets: 336
    Great condition, well worn in speaker. Just moving away from the GB style speaker. This speaker was sourced direct from scumback by me in 2016.

Photos to follow

£100 plus delivery

I am in Swindon, Wilts
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    monkey42 said:
    My main cab for many years now, (i have owned it from new for 8 years) but moving to 1x12 cabs.

its been heavily gigged and for a while had casters fitted to the bottom so there are small screw holes. I have also misplaced the CAE badge from the front, but will look to find it again.

with this in mind i will take £180 cleared funds. This will have to be a socially distanced collection (possible delivery). I will upload photos once the storms have stopped and i can get to my garage. For now a library photo is attached

https://en.audiofanzine.com/2x12-guitar-cabinet/custom-audio-electronics/2X12/user_reviews/

I am Swindon, Wiltshire

Great cabs! I have 2 
  • woodywoody Frets: 74
    Hey steve I'd love this cab. Dropped you a message there..frank.