SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB 2x12 cab

kokanekokane Frets: 4
Hi all 

After a 2x12 cab for a Mesa Roadster. Ideally located in South West England or able to be posted down here. Budget up to £450 for the right cab. 

Thanks in advance 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BachBach Frets: 11
    I got a DV Mark DV212GH, but i'm not from England but i'm willing to ship it insured 
  • kokanekokane Frets: 4
    Can you send me some details-colour, speakers, wattage? Thanks 
  • uksaint7uksaint7 Frets: 308
    Conditional on my finding a box to fit it (I'm in Northern Ireland) I have a very nice VHT Fat Bottom cab from the 90s when they were still using the UK made Vintage 30s, sounds huge with lots of low end response as the name suggests!

IMG_1168

IMG_1176
    Looks good-how much are you after for it? 
  • uksaint7uksaint7 Frets: 308
    Was thinking £250 plus carriage? Might be a few quid to get it sent over mind and I wouldn't really be happy doing it unless I can find a suitable box.
    Looks good-can you let me know the dimensions and I’ll look into shipping. Like you say it might be prohibitive but I’ll do some research