SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1993 Matchless Clubman 35

What's Hot
jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2464
edited July 2020 in Amps £
The crown jewel of my amp collection is up for grabs due to me falling for the 18w Marshall sound.... I'll probably regret it like I always do when I part with a Matchless but it's one in, one out here at Jimmy HQ.
This is a 'Sampson Era' Clubman made in 1993 and came from the factory as a head (shell included in sale) but I recently treated it to a brand new combo shell which came directly from Matchless. Speaker is a Celestion G12H Anniversary which really suits the amp well. Valves were replaced fairly recently with a new set of JJ's and the amp runs nice and silently.

Killer, killer, killer amp and a real looker too I'm sure you'll agree. I'm regretting this already....

£1750 cash on collection from Farnham, Surrey. I do travel about a bit so could meet potentially. Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments