SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Cornell Plexi 7 1x12

CollingsCollings Frets: 411
Looking for a 1x12 Plexi 7.

The version with bass and treble tone controls
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 2998
    Hang on, my mate Dave was selling his I’ll ask him
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2998
    Close but no cigar, still got, still looking to sell got the separate treble & Bass + the pull switch that bypasses the EQ circuit for more gain BUT, only 1x10
  • CollingsCollings Frets: 411
    Thanks I really need a 1x12 but thanks for checking
  • wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 255
    Not quite what you have asked for, but as I’m no longer gigging & unlikely to restart, I’m considering letting this go, hand wired by Chris Uff of English Valve Amps, 20w Marshall lead/bass clone. Distance could be the problem as I’m located in Devon & I won’t courier this.Pm me if it’s of interest & collection is possible https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x382rpx47tb2qe8/AADnhEoLq8byWKFsrXwr3t5oa?dl=0
  • CollingsCollings Frets: 411
    Not quite what you have asked for, but as I’m no longer gigging & unlikely to restart, I’m considering letting this go, hand wired by Chris Uff of English Valve Amps, 20w Marshall lead/bass clone. Distance could be the problem as I’m located in Devon & I won’t courier this.Pm me if it’s of interest & collection is possible https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x382rpx47tb2qe8/AADnhEoLq8byWKFsrXwr3t5oa?dl=0
    Thanks for the offer - looks nice but not what I'm looking for