SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Cream Bronco Vox AC30S1 PRICE DROP was £480 now £440 (WTB/T for Roland JC 40)

StruanRobertsonStruanRobertson Frets: 182
edited July 2020 in Amps £
I love it, but my house is tiny and it's just too loud for me.

This is the Limited Edition AC30S1 in Cream Bronco with a Celestion Creamback speaker.

It's a single input AC30 with only 1 x 12 inch speaker. 60% lighter than a regular AC30. Great pedal platform. 

Here it is on the Vox site. https://voxamps.com/en-gb/product/ac30s1-limited-edition-cream-bronco/

Here's a video about the regular one. Mine is like this.... But better! (better speaker, cool colour). 

Price WAS £550 NOW £480 now £440. They're £780 new. 

I don't have a box and would rather not ship, so safe distance collection from Bethnal Green in London, or I can probably deliver almost anywhere in London for the cost of a Zipcar trip. 

I'm would be keen to trade for a Roland JC 40 and some cash in my direction. 

Pics now here. 

http://imgur.com/gallery/geZ6uYR ;

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Now on the ebay too, but I'd rather sell it on here, so do make an offer if you're interested please. 

• StruanRobertsonStruanRobertson Frets: 182
    edited June 2020
    Big price drop to £480. Bargain for this lovely loud  (and comparably light) top boost channel AC30.

I could be persuaded to courier it. Would need to source a box though. Happy to discuss. 

• Final price drop to £440.

Happy to discuss postage. 

Still keen on trade is you have a spare Roland JC40. 

• Sunday "bought a Strymon Iridium" bump! 
  • Sold elsewhere.