SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer for sale.

SpankThePlankSpankThePlank Frets: 15
edited August 2020 in Amps £
Used for one short tour before I bought a Gartone combo which obviated the need for this.

Commissioned from Denis in 2017 in black (not green) tolex, salt and pepper cloth and pine cabinet. Has circular brass plates to protect when stacked.  There is a texture visible (knots?) in the pine top but this was the way it was made.An organic touch, perhaps.... :-)

2 speakers are Jensen JCH10-70s (for tone variety over my combo's Celestions) and it is designed to look visually exactly like the 18/20 2x10 combo which I still have (for now..) 

24" wide x 20" high x 9" deep.

It may be used side by side or as a beautiful mini stack.  I absolutely don't want to sell but I am letting it goas I have too much gear that isn't being used.

Comes with Hot Covers soft cover (c.£40 retail).

£350 - Collection from London SE22, with cash or bank transfer, please.

I can email pics to anyone seriously interested.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SpankThePlankSpankThePlank Frets: 15
    edited July 2020
    Bump
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Forum Rules require posted photos 
  • lukedlb said:
    Forum Rules require posted photos 
    Very sorry - I better reread those rules!  Admin - feel free to delete this thread as I am not selling now.
    Thanks.