SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB solid state combo 1x12 or head - Bandit, VS?

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
edited July 2020 in Amps £
Moving house soon and I need something to practice through as due to space/house layout I can’t practice through my live rig...bonus if it doubles as something giggable I can chuck in the car in future as a backup. 

Looking for something relatively cheap (sub £100) - something like a Marshall MG100, VS100 or head’s thereof, Peavey Bandit etc. 

What’s out there? 

Bonus if it’s between Somerset and Cardiff for easy collection...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
    Still looking...
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    How about a Session ‘Punk’? Not many of them about - it’s Stewart Wards single channel, simplified version of a Sessionette. Loud and rocks! 

• greejngreejn Frets: 127
    Hi, I'm in Frome. Have a Peavey combo for £100, upgrade speaker 1x12. Can't remember the details as it's in storage, around 100W.

• jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
    robwright said:
    How about a Session ‘Punk’? Not many of them about - it’s Stewart Wards single channel, simplified version of a Sessionette. Loud and rocks! 
    Hi Rob. Will have a little research and get back to you!

@greejn - pm’d!