SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone - FS Yamaha THR100 amp with V30 loaded 12” cab

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7106
edited July 2020 in Amps £
The THR is the 100 watt single head version with 6 switchable virtual valve types. Class A / B switch, built in switchable booster, fx loop and Reverb from included footswitch.

The amps switchable voices give you blackface through Vox and Marshall into high gain Mesa territory.
The Cab is a 12” Celestion Vintage 30 loaded Thomann job and sounds just as it should 

Sorry the original packaging is long gone but both in excellent condition

Its a great amp, I’ve had 3 now and it straddles that modeller / real amp market better than any imho but I’ve just gone all in on a rather expensive Tweed amp and need to recoup some cash.

Dont really want to split so to encourage a quick sale shall we say EDIT - now £300  the pair collected from Dorchester ? (Happy drive out a bit of it helps and can post if I really really have to at cost )

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7106
    On hold as I might sell a guitar instead - I’ve had three of these for a reason and if I sell it I think I’d only by another one down the line (and pay more for it)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Back up as I have a feeling selling an expensive guitar might be difficult right now, this should be easier - great amp that is very versatile and  does loud to bedroom volume with the 25/50/100w headroom switch
    Mahoosive price drop !

£300 collected for the pair , both in fantastic nick.
    If no one buys it I will be forced to post sound clips of tuneless widdling to teach you all a lesson.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Gone !