SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On Hold - Marshall Origin 20C £200

What's Hot
dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5732
edited July 2020 in Amps £
Marshall Origin 20C £250

I think everyone knows what these are all about, a small and relatively affordable way to have some Marshall tones. 3 power settings, master volume and a pull switch boost means that you can have your crunch with any amount of volume that suits. Of course in this case, more is definitely more. When the situation allows. This one is in great condition, with just a few tiny scuffs to the tolex. Works perfectly and just needs someone to love it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1619
    Those Origin 20 combos are a ridiculous amount of amp for £250. I've had various Carrs, Two Rocks, Cornells and a Lazy J and this 20C still really impresses me as a Marshally home pedal platform. Just set it cleanish and keep the boost on at all times. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5732
    JohnPerry said:
    Those Origin 20 combos are a ridiculous amount of amp for £250. I've had various Carrs, Two Rocks, Cornells and a Lazy J and this 20C still really impresses me as a Marshally home pedal platform. Just set it cleanish and keep the boost on at all times. 
    Bump and reply, 

I agree, it's a superb little thing. I had decided to keep this but then the 2x12 AC30 I was going to sell caught a bit of a cough and I withdrew it. Thought I'd get the crackle sorted and put it back up but I fell all over again for it's daft charms and now it's the Marshall making room. I think it says a lot for this little amp that they even ended up as two ends of the same choice.
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    £250 including postage?
    Jetfire said:
    £250 including postage?
    For the Mustang, deal! ;)

I don’t have anything to box and send it in is the main drag here. What I do have is someone driving down to St David’s over the weekend that could stop and meet you on the way. With the Origin of course. :) 
    Overspent, need the space, final reduction kind of bump. 

£200 if the deal is done this weekend. After that, I’m going to throw a cloth over it, stick a lamp on top and try again in a few months. :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7110
    Daz I have a feeling this is my old one isn't it ?  I'll pay you the £225 now and we can sort out delivery when we meet for coffee down the line if that works for you ?  (£200 is taking advantage !)
    It also saves me £500 (as I was seriously considering Matt's Carr on here at £780 which I simply can't afford)
    I’ve put a name tag on it for you and perhaps you should try and remember why you sold it to me in the first place now? ;)

You always have interesting things, if you want to do some kind of small amp exchange, that could work too. Of course I don’t need a small amp but..........
    dazzajl said:
    I’ve put a name tag on it for you and perhaps you should try and remember why you sold it to me in the first place now? ;)

You always have interesting things, if you want to do some kind of small amp exchange, that could work too. Of course I don’t need a small amp but..........
    Wow , you are such a great enabler Daz. I’ll PM you later when work is out of the way :-)