Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Ws yr MILF (MostInspiringLow-costFender)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2739
    dindude said:
    Stuck 11’s on this and it’s very good fun, sounds great.

https://i.imgur.com/33vQf5R.jpg

Nice fireplace

i bought a surf green Squire Esquire for just over £200 during lockdown - it is amazing fun, and a really low action 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9551
    Squier Affinity Tele. Great bang for the buck, and had that Tele 'spank' in spades. Should never have sold it.

MIM Std Strat. Admittedly with upgraded bits'n'bods, but one of those guitars that feels just right.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    edited September 2020
    joetele said:
    Squier Affinity Starcaster. Looks incredible, light, easy to play with great neck, decent pickups. Every time I pick it up I feel inspired to play weird and wonderful stuff, as well as going back to old barre chords which I rarely play. It's a joy. 

Plus, LOOK AT IT. 

I really liek that, but is the neck really that short, or is it just the angle of the photo?
    I think it's a 25.5 neck, it's just recessed into the body a bit - makes it feel even easier to play. And the cutaway allows access to the upper frets. Could also be the angle  

Also the body is quite long as well - certainly doesn't fit into my standard gigbag 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    joetele said:
    joetele said:
    Squier Affinity Starcaster. Looks incredible, light, easy to play with great neck, decent pickups. Every time I pick it up I feel inspired to play weird and wonderful stuff, as well as going back to old barre chords which I rarely play. It's a joy. 

Plus, LOOK AT IT. 

I really liek that, but is the neck really that short, or is it just the angle of the photo?
    I think it's a 25.5 neck, it's just recessed into the body a bit - makes it feel even easier to play. And the cutaway allows access to the upper frets. Could also be the angle  

Also the body is quite long as well - certainly doesn't fit into my standard gigbag 
    Now £199 at Guitarguitar, so there's no excuse not to. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • steersteer Frets: 1161
    <Pedant> A Squire is a Squire and is not a Fender, unless you are listing something on ebay for an over inflated price </Pedant> 

I feel better now.  <3
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4136
    edited September 2020
    steer said:
    <Pedant> A Squire is a Squire and is not a Fender, unless you are listing something on ebay for an over inflated price </Pedant> 

I feel better now.  3

And to prove it, have a look at www.squierguitars.com
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516
    steer said:

I feel better now.  <3
    To be even more pedantic, a Squire is actually a Squier.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18385
    ^ Need a Lol/Wiz button, settled on a Lol  ;)
  • rossirossi Frets: 1699
    I fancy a Lead II .I had one years ago and it was good .I I prefer 9.5 radius so a modern Lead II would be good .