Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Diana Rigg - RIP

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8599
    A stunningly beautiful woman. She managed to keep working and find roles at a time of life when many female actors are put out to pasture. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71963
    I first saw her in OHMSS when I was about 8 I think... thought she was amazing even then.

She had a lot of good roles throughout her life, but she'll always be Emma Peel for me. I'm sure that's true for many of us, and I don't think she'd be unhappy with that - she brought far more to the part than was ever intended or written.

RIP :(

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30273
    Apparently she couldn't stand George Lazenby so before any love scenes with him she'd munch a couple of garlic cloves.
    Classy lady.

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    Another Avengers fan. I was a bit too young to find her sexy, but definitely found her attractive, it was the character and personality as much as the looks. Sad news.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    Ah, she was gorgeous!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 549
    edited September 2020
    Such a beautiful woman, I adored her in the Avengers and OHMSS & she was amazing in Game of Thrones . . . Sad news :-(
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    Sassafras said:
    Apparently she couldn't stand George Lazenby so before any love scenes with him she'd munch a couple of garlic cloves.
    Classy lady.

She denied doing that apparently.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27986272

'Her relationship with Lazenby was reported to be difficult, although she denied deliberately eating garlic before their love scenes.'

Call me Dave.
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    west said:
    RIP Dame Diana Rigg.

Still the most under-rated Bond girl.

Nailed a performance in Theatre of Blood where she was clearly meant as eye-candy and yet came off as a proper psycho.

In her old-age, nailed her role in Game of Thrones.

Sadly we dont have all the time in the world ....

RIP Mrs Bond
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7329
    Mrs Tricky-Woo
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>