SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS:Fender Modern Play Jazz Bass 2013 £350 posted SOLD

spev11spev11 Frets: 300
edited October 2020 in Basses £
I bought it and realised a short scale (or no bass at all) would be better for my stubby little fingers. It's too nice an instrument to sit in the corner forlornly, so here it is
2013 Fender Modern Player Jazz Bass with the rotary pickup selector, includes Thomann 20mm gig bag(not pictured as it hasn't arrived yet), £350 posted (once I find a suitable amount of cardboard to make a good box) or £300 collected in Swansea (I could delivery within the county but obviously no further at the moment) Feel free to message me with an offer. Cash if collecting, paypal if not ( I'm a regular on www.singletrackworld.com, username spev11 if you need to check on my history), I also have a local business in swansea so I'm easy to track down
its in very good condition, i've barely used it and the chap I bought it off also barely used it. There are a couple of scratches on the back, some fine ones in the laquer and a slightly bigger one at the top, i've tried to show it in the pics
pics are here https://photos.app.goo.gl/dsf5M5o8KiGhKwCY7 ; just in case the photos don't work

Those pics show the colour, serial number and the only visible marks on the bass (the last photo makes them look worse as they arent really visible straight on)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spev11spev11 Frets: 300
    I am open to offers as well, although i'll probably throw it to the hell that is ebay at some point
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom