Peach Guitars - Weekly Roundup! (10th Nov)

Hey folks, Jack here!

I thought I’d post a little roundup for you of the feature vids we’ve put out over the past week... an interesting mix of things, to say the least! You may have seen one or two already, but if you haven’t, check them out!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Great stuff Jack.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Just bought my first guitar from yourselves due to recommendations on here.It arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.Its a Yamaha APXT2 Electro Old Violin Sunburst and I hope its the first of many purchases from your shop.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Nice stuff, but turning to your own channel for a moment in the last week, the playing from about 1:30 in this vid is insainly good, I’m nicking some of those licks for sure!

https://youtu.be/Z20kN7mF9dc
  • hairmetal said:
    Great stuff Jack.
    Thank you Sir!

Just bought my first guitar from yourselves due to recommendations on here.It arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.Its a Yamaha APXT2 Electro Old Violin Sunburst and I hope its the first of many purchases from your shop.
    Congrats on your purchase - I hope you enjoy it!

dindude said:
    Nice stuff, but turning to your own channel for a moment in the last week, the playing from about 1:30 in this vid is insainly good, I’m nicking some of those licks for sure!

https://youtu.be/Z20kN7mF9dc

Very kind, steal away!

• Just bought my first guitar from yourselves due to recommendations on here.It arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.Its a Yamaha APXT2 Electro Old Violin Sunburst and I hope its the first of many purchases from your shop.
    Congrats on your purchase - I hope you enjoy it!

Had to get the action lowered and some strings changed(not because of damage,just through choice) and it now sounds great. I have a local Luthier near me who is both an excellent guitarist and excellent technician too.Very reasonably priced work and his shop has many excellent pre-owned guitars as well. Looking forward to playing it more regularly. Very quick delivery on the part of Peach so you are now on my go to list of retailers.