SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2x Xbox Series Controller (White/Black), Brand new, £47 each delivered!

What's Hot
TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited November 2020 in Misc £
I was on the fortunate side of a shipping mishap, where I was sent the wrong controller (well, two wrong controllers), & was told I could both keep the ones I was sent as well as the one I'd originally ordered. Because I don't need 3 controllers, I'm selling one of them, & maybe another one further down the line for £10 off retail (+£2~ or so for postage).

Box has been opened, but that's it. I was deciding whether to keep the blue one or the white one before they offered to let me keep them & send the right one out, & settled on the blue one

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    For anyone wondering how they are, I put 10 hours or so into Celeste since getting them on Tuesday, and they're great. My old wired 360 controller was way past its best, & this is a step up in every way. The grippy texture is nice, & it just fits my hands perfectly, but YMMV.
    The black one (the one I originally ordered) came today. Willing to sell that as well, and I'll keep the blue one =)
    No-one?! :o
  • BodBod Frets: 1286
    Tenebrous said:
    People may be waiting for Black Friday - MS announced 33% off RRP from Sunday.  I'd be interested but hoping to pick up one using my Microsoft Reward points.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bod said:
    Tenebrous said:
    People may be waiting for Black Friday - MS announced 33% off RRP from Sunday.  I'd be interested but hoping to pick up one using my Microsoft Reward points.

Ooh fair, I didn't know that. That's crazy they're offering 33% off something that has literally just launched this month though =) I'd grab another if not for a shipping mishap that left me with 3 haha.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom