SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / FT - Double Bass . 3/4 White Falcon colour scheme.

AlexOAlexO Frets: 1083
edited January 2021 in Basses £
Quite a new purchase and it's a thing of bloody beauty but my tendonitis which I thought may be an issue is a nightmare with it.
Half tempted to keep it just for decoration but it should be played.

So little history with it.. Age and brand are unknown but from the build quality, sound and feel it's a proper piece of kit not a cheaper starter double bass. 

It's spent the past 15 years as the touring bass for the Billy Fury / Sun Studios stage show. It's been set up action wise for Rockabilly so perfect for any slapping and popping. Comes with a pickup fitted and a bloody big hardcase. Hardcase has seen better days but does the job.

The stunning white falcon esq paint job obviously ain't original but it looks super cool.

Needs to be collected social distancing applying as it's far to big to post. If you've got a Fiat 500 it might not be for you, unless you can get it on the roof

Price is £600 ono and up for trades. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlexOAlexO Frets: 1083
    Price drop £500
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 161
    The bass looks lovely! Sorry to hear about the tendonitis. Someone should have this in their music room!
  • Is that a removable neck conversion?
    danowens said:
    Is that a removable neck conversion?
    Hi Dan,

I’m not to sure. I’ve never had a double bass before and with me being a Rockabilly fan I was very keen to try one.

So I’m afraid I won’t be much help with the ins and out of it.

See your semi local so you are more than welcome to have a look at it .

price drop £400