SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer needed: Warwick Bass 4 or 5 string

Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 271
edited February 2021 in Basses £
Back in the day my wife used to play a 5 string Warwick Corvette, and she always coveted a Thumb Bass. She doesn't play much anymore, but we want one for tracking/studio work. Not really bothered if it is either of those models, a streamer, a fortress etc... just a Warwick (not Rockbass) in good condition, 4 or 5 string considered. Ideally natural wood finish colour rather than stained.

Message me if you have something!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Whereabouts are you based? I’ve got a nice Corvette $$ you could use for a bit perhaps? Not sure I want to sell it though as it’s a truly a lovey thing!
  • Whereabouts are you based? I’ve got a nice Corvette $$ you could use for a bit perhaps? Not sure I want to sell it though as it’s a truly a lovey thing!
    Thanks for the offer buddy, I am in Somerset. Really generous, but I would be more comfortable with buying one just in case something were to happen!
  • No worries, I’m just down in Exmouth if you change your mind :)
  • bassborabassbora Frets: 132
    As a big Warwick fan I am just curious what did you get?